Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

helpful info for the Var/oral/Cholesterol topics

GymIntensity

Alrite, the threads of 100mg var ED has got me wanting to run that shit and get massive strength gains like everyone has been saying. Also, reading the thread (I forgot who started it) about TRASHING lipids got me worried also.
I just read some info in my anabolics 2006 guide that I think will be somewhat helpful.
They did a study of test E 200mg per week vs. oral winny 6mg per day.
The winny dropped the HDL around 33% while the Test E dropped around 7%. Also for the LDL's, winny raised in the 20 percentile I believe, while the Test E actually dropped 16% of the LDL number. This obviously gives a good idea of how bad running 50mg ED of winny can trash ure cholesterol numbers.

On the positive side, I also read that after stopping used of the AAS your cholesterol normals should return to normal and also should not have any long term effects long as the AAS is used short-term.

hope this helps bros

thanks for sharing mang
:)

I got bloodwork done right after I was done running var at 50mg ed for 9 weeks and my hdl was at 26 which is low everything else was good. I just got bloodwork done and my hdl is at 48 and my ldl is 90 I am running winstrol right now 75mg ed for 5 weeks going to get my bloodwork done after I am done will see how bad it is.

mookie said:
I got bloodwork done right after I was done running var at 50mg ed for 9 weeks and my hdl was at 26 which is low everything else was good. I just got bloodwork done and my hdl is at 48 and my ldl is 90 I am running winstrol right now 75mg ed for 5 weeks going to get my bloodwork done after I am done will see how bad it is.

thanks for the post mookie. What are "normal" ranges of hdl and ldl numbers? 48 hdl normal or no?

GymIntensity said:
thanks for the post mookie. What are "normal" ranges of hdl and ldl numbers? 48 hdl normal or no?
normal ranges on hdl 40-59 normal ranges on ldl 0-99.

mookie said:
normal ranges on hdl 40-59 normal ranges on ldl 0-99.

alrite bro thanks alot. with all this hype about the var/lipid problems I think im going to get a test done before I run var. and I think it will be 6-8weeks at 60mg. wanted to go 80 but I dont see that happening now. might just be 60mg for 6 or 7 weeks. going to test before and after tho.

man o man, my dumbass ran winny for 6 months, the biggest freak i know runs it year round at 50mg eod, he has been for 4 years at least with a few weeks off now and then. thank god i found ef, my cholesterol was messed, liver was fine but all returned to normal. that is scary 6mg of winny! i got lucky

bruce410 said:
man o man, my dumbass ran winny for 6 months, the biggest freak i know runs it year round at 50mg eod, he has been for 4 years at least with a few weeks off now and then. thank god i found ef, my cholesterol was messed, liver was fine but all returned to normal. that is scary 6mg of winny! i got lucky

shit if your boy is running winny year round, and if he's typical responder re HDL, he's a fucking heart attack waiting to happen for real.

show him these threads, and get him to run some blood work. smarten him up.

at minimum (and i almost hestitate to put this out there) have him stock up on megadoses of Kyolic garlic pills to use while on. wont do much to raise HDL or lower LDL, but there are good studies showing it acts as a substitute super-HDL, carrying away ldl and preventing perioxidation and plaque accumulation (just like hi levels of HDL would ).

wootool said:
shit if your boy is running winny year round, and if he's typical responder re HDL, he's a fucking heart attack waiting to happen for real.

show him these threads, and get him to run some blood work. smarten him up.

at minimum (and i almost hestitate to put this out there) have him stock up on megadoses of Kyolic garlic pills to use while on. wont do much to raise HDL or lower LDL, but there are good studies showing it acts as a substitute super-HDL, carrying away ldl and preventing perioxidation and plaque accumulation (just like hi levels of HDL would ).
wootool, you have no idea how many times i want to bring him on here, he will not, stubborn as a mule, he is a genius as far as being a professional lawyer, but doesn't listen to shit, his father is a doctor and his liver is fine so he sees no problem, he is benchin 475 like a feather no problem, a true freak, he never eats just cigs and lattes no joke. he won't listen, i had to print out 10 things saying winny was hepatoxic, he would not listen or even read a thread on here. very sad, he could be competing for sure with diet tips and better stack choices, he is 215 6-9% year round just off win eod 50mg and var 20mg ed some times with a week off here and there. the scariest part of it all is his father is a doc, and his fathers baby brother died at 40 of a heart attack, dropped dead. now my boy smokes a pack or more a day does pk's and still a dumbass with the win, i'm really worried about him but ive learned there is nothing i can do.

Top Bottom