Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP When does Test Cyp start to work

Dallas_25

I am just starting my 4th week on Test cyp and winstrol. When should I start getting the results I was told for the Cyp it would be 5 weeks in to the cycle. Russell pharmaceuticals Test Cyp 250 mg/ml. 3 shots per week at 2cc per shot. Winnie 3 25 mg tabs per day.

The only thing that I have noticed is my recovery time after my workouts is much quicker than before. My sex drive has not increased at all I dont feel any more energy or aggression is this normal for test. I was told I will destroy my girlfriend in bed on Test and I would get great results.

Obviously this must be your first cycle since you are falling for all the hype that surrounds being on.
Why are you doing 1.5g/wk?

pstate said:
your running 1.5 grams of test a week?

was thinking the same thing.... sounds like it's your first cycle and you're running 1.5 grams of test per week.

at any rate, enth & cyp usually "kick in" at around weeks 4, 5, or even 6 for some people.

Dallas_25 said:
My sex drive has not increased at all I dont feel any more energy or aggression is this normal for test. I was told I will destroy my girlfriend in bed on Test and I would get great results.

that dosent seem right on 1.5 gram of test a week haha

agreed that dude should be bouncing off the walls especially if this is his first cycle, which it sounds like

Thanks for the feedback I am just starting my 4th week of my first cycle and I dont notice s*** my sex drive and energy levels are the same I am getting a bit bigger but when I am at the gym I dont feel like My workout is much better. Should I wait 1 or 2 more weeks or go find a new supplier.

I'm sure this is a fake post, but anyway. Did anyone else notice the 75mgs of winny every day?

You need to put the gear down and step away slowly. Drop that test to 1cc twice a week on Monday and Thursday and split those winny tabs in half and take them twice per day morning and early evening. That will get you to 500mg of test per week and 25mg of winny. Hell, you could (and should) do .5cc of that test cyp twice per week.

With a gram and a half of test per week I would think your dick would always be hard. But I also think you will be dead in a month on that dosage.

Dallas_25 said:
Thanks for the feedback I am just starting my 4th week of my first cycle and I dont notice s*** my sex drive and energy levels are the same I am getting a bit bigger but when I am at the gym I dont feel like My workout is much better. Should I wait 1 or 2 more weeks or go find a new supplier.

Top Bottom