Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help w anadrol bloat please!!

traxxx

can anyone tell me what can help me with not looking like a marshmellow man while on this anadrol? i didnt know if running a-dex or something would help with the holding of water. thanks

Are you on it now?

I get minimal water retention with abombs.

Drinking extra water and watching your sodium intake. a clean healthy diet helps a lot.

If you get bad bloat, use an OTC natural diuretic like DEFINITION.

watch the sodium carefully , eat carbs at right time , avoid bad carbs, drink 2gallon water ed, use AI adex at 0.25mgs ed or eod depending, also add bromocriptine ed at 2.5mgs or 0.5mgs caberglone 2x week (abomb as a progestone too)

I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that Abombs are impervious to AIs since it is not converted to estro like dbol does, and the water retention is a result of something else.

I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that Abombs are impervious to AIs since it is not converted to estro like dbol does, and the water retention is a result of something else.

progesterone, thats why adding bromo or cab with an AI would be a good choice

I believe you are correct. Abombs have a direct effect on estrogen receptors so AIs will not help. They are inherently estrogen. AIs will stop conversion of test to estrogen, but your not taking test.

Top Bottom