Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with trenbolone first time

First time with trenbolone and heard a lot of good things so need some advice from the gurus on here lol
32 years old
6’2’’ 93kg
I can bench 3 plates so i’m pretty strong for my size
My question on tren is simple
What dosage would you recommend? I want to get stronger but i also don’t want to kill myself either. Maybe a mild type of dose for me ?

sure you can use tren 200-300mgs a week. that is plenty for your goal.

stack in var or tbol. i broke PR's on that stack

First time with trenbolone and heard a lot of good things so need some advice from the gurus on here lol
32 years old
6’2’’ 93kg
What dosage would you recommend? I want to get stronger but i also don’t want to kill myself either. Maybe a mild type of dose for me ?

go to domestic supply and buy tren ace

use that, it is the cleanest you will find

32 years old
6’2’’ 93kg

bro run tren hot and heavy if yo tough

200-300mg per week is plenty but keep in mind there is no such thing as a mild tren cycle. Run proper supports and a full PCT.

Watch Dylan’s video. Run GW501516 alongside tren ALWAYS. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom