Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with tren e dose

stevencruyff

Hi , I have done only tren ace a few times in the past at 100mg a day , I got a great deal on tren e and I would like and advice on what dosage of tren e would be ideal for mass gains, thank you.

You ran tren ace at 100mg/day? That's a pretty high dosage.. tren E does have a higher peak concentration due to it's longer half-life but I would still probably start at 300-400mg/week of tren E and see how that works. With tren ace, if you get sides, you can drop the dose or just drop the compounds and the issues will resolve pretty fast due to the short acetate ester.. with tren E it takes weeks so better to start low and play it safe.

you would want to inject the E twice a week.

as for dosages, tux is right.. 700mg a week is A LOT. at some point the sides become counter productive

when i ran tren i ran it from 200 to 400mg a week, and to be honest i got the SAME results at just 200mg a week with way less sides. food for thought

Hi , I have done only tren ace a few times in the past at 100mg a day , I got a great deal on tren e and I would like and advice on what dosage of tren e would be ideal for mass gains, thank you.
Ive always done e since i dont want to pin so much. For me 400mg is my optimal dose. I get the most gains with the fewest sides. I tried 700 and the bp issues got really bad. What dose test are u gonna run? Anything else ur running?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom