Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help... There's blood everywhere

Mon Jovi

Help... There's blood everywhere 😫

Hi,

I'm on Sustanon 250...pinning every 5 days since last three months.
Last two times i pinned my glutes, i bled a little, but today i bled so much it was on the floor, my hads. It was freaky

Ever since i changed my syringe from Nippon/Braun to DispoVan, i get problem with pinning. Is it the company?. Stats of all company needles are same though.

Last time i bled, i freaked out a bit, but had no problems later on thanks to god, but today bleeding was overwhelming.

Also it bleeds right after i pull out.

HELP !!!

Re: Help... There's blood everywhere 😫

Hi,

I'm on Sustanon 250...pinning every 5 days since last three months.
Last two times i pinned my glutes, i bled a little, but today i bled so much it was on the floor, my hads. It was freaky

Ever since i changed my syringe from Nippon/Braun to DispoVan, i get problem with pinning. Is it the company?. Stats of all company needles are same though.

Last time i bled, i freaked out a bit, but had no problems later on thanks to god, but today bleeding was overwhelming.

Also it bleeds right after i pull out.

HELP !!!
You hit a vein, make sure you are as aspirating. Simple stuff bro

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

i don't like glute pinning because i want to see what i am doing without a mirror. i much prefer areas i can see
Glute pinning has always been the easiest for me. Needle deep in the muscle. Shoulders are more prone to soreness

I've been pinning regularly but never had seen even a droplet of blood...but i don't know why since i changed brand of syringe...this brand whenever i pin with(dispovan)...i bleed a lot....i know this is irrelevant but that's what happens... don't know why.
Also after the shot and all that bleeding....i experienced less PIP and had no problems though ��

Recently I jumped on blast where I pin everyday. I now realize not all pins are created equal. The ones I get from the pharmacy are way better then the ones I buy online

Recently I jumped on blast where I pin everyday. I now realize not all pins are created equal. The ones I get from the pharmacy are way better then the ones I buy online

Every day? Why

Top Bottom