Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with Testicular Atrophy

thewonderkid

Hey Guys, i am new to this forum
smile.png
so please be kind. I am sure everyone is here to help each other and rectify mistakes that we end up doing. we are only humans
smile.png

So here it is.
MY name is Singh and i have been a gym enthusiast for about 8 years now.

Here are my stats:
Age 31
Height 6feet3
Weight 94kgs

I have done 2 steroid Cycle in my life.
One was test prop and tren ace for 10 weeks with winstrol for first 4 weeks.... . My pct( after a week of completion of cycle) included Clomid( 100 for 1st week, followed by 50 for the next 3 weeks ) , Nolva 20 mg throughout the cycle to prevent gyno and hcg 2000iu every 3rd day 8 injections. I never ran any hcg during cycle ( i know it sound stupid, but i was advised not too) .Anyways, I was completely fine after my first cycle and fully recovered. I did this in 2016 ( from January to March) ...

Then after a gap of 1 year I decided to do another one.
This time I took test e ( 500mg/w ) with 30mg anavar everyday for 12 weeks. Pct was same pretty much the same ....
Clomid was 100 first week followed by 50 next 2 weeks...
Nolva was 20 throughout the cycle.
And hcg was 2000iu every third day for 3 weeks. ( in total 9 injections).
i didnt run any AI
I started this course in jan 2017 and finished March....

During the whole cycle i felt really strong and would get hard all the time. Sex or masturbation would be sometimes 3 times a day. But after PCT, i felt i have never really completely recovered. I was really confident because of my last cycle but this time it never really felt like returning to normal.
I have been taking test boosters and herbal products so that I can naturally bring the boys back to their original size but it feels like sometimes they are working, sometimes not. Right now I am taking tribulas and macca with some shilajeet ( Indian herb) and zma but they are not fixing the problem completely. Its been 12 months, My balls still feels small and sluggish ..i can get a boner ( but noway near as strong as used to be) and the sperm quantity is really low too. . it's so depressing and worrysome. I did free and total test, the results came out completely fine. My test total was 539 ng/dl and my free test was 13.20 pg/ml.

Someone suggested I do hcg 5000iu/week for 2 weeks to jumpstart the testicals to see if they grow any bigger and firm but after reading that hcg suppress natural test production, I am really concerned and I don't want to do more damage than good. Please any help or advice would be really appreciative .
Looking forward for your response.

Top Bottom