Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help on tapering off to almost nothing.

crimson coal

I'm ready to trim down and lose about 50 pounds do to various reasons with one being lugging around 260 pounds is getting boring even if I am strong as a bull. My prob is I am wanting to get off the juice but stay on just enough test to keep my spirits high and stay toned but not enough to build on. In other words I want to drop muscle and fat but still feel good about myself. Could I do this by just dropping to 1 sten a week? or maybe 1 cc of enan a week? My body is ready for a rest and I plan on doing more cardio than lifting now. Maybe lifting light full body 2 times a week. Any advice would help.

Maybe you should go off the juice and let your nuts drop back down. Do some clomid, trust me, your sperm will thank you :)

maybe shoot 37.5mg tren eod. it is not much tren at all, but your not looking to add anything. the trren will also help with fat loss. also, toss in some t3

I wouldnt run the tren just because you cant use it for too long. Maybe a clen/anavar cycle or something.

btw-thats a really good price on the enanth nutri.

crimson coal said:
I'm ready to trim down and lose about 50 pounds do to various reasons with one being lugging around 260 pounds is getting boring even if I am strong as a bull. My prob is I am wanting to get off the juice but stay on just enough test to keep my spirits high and stay toned but not enough to build on. In other words I want to drop muscle and fat but still feel good about myself. Could I do this by just dropping to 1 sten a week? or maybe 1 cc of enan a week? My body is ready for a rest and I plan on doing more cardio than lifting now. Maybe lifting light full body 2 times a week. Any advice would help.

you can use 200mg/test/week to maintain, but your hpta will stay inhibiter, on the other hand you can run 10mg/dbol/ed taken all at once in AM (say between 8-10am), add 50mg/clomid/ed and either .5mg/arimidex/ed or 1.25mg/femera/ed and you will maintain muscle and recover your HPTA

I like serge's Idea... using a bridge... or simply just go off all together...

I would take a break and let your body recover.
How long have you been on?

If you let your body recover then you can focus on your goals of weight loss, and sure you can still look good and feel good about yourself.

Those receptors will thank you also.

Top Bottom