Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with taking trenbelon,test,winstrol, and clenbuteral

WE will have none of that here :lightning:

RADAR

RADAR aka Thor! lol

Bro what are you stats please?? age, height, weight, bf%, diet etc.

Like one said on the previous page, a test only cycle is the best for a first timer. no need to go stacking compound like crazy for a first one. Just that will give you great gains if training and diet are spot on.

thanks sweed ill do just that then and see what happens. Ill save the other stuff for the future. Im 5'9'' 195 13% bf 1/2 hr cardio 4 x per week I eat 2 1/2 lbs of chicken breast daily 1/2 dozen egg whites and oatmeal w/ protien and some protein shakes in between does this sound ok or should i change something

well the situation is just that i already have them. To clarify ive worked out on and off for about 7 years but ive dedicated my self and have made it part of my life now for a year and a half. I am still growing natraully and my strength gains are through the roof. Im not planning on taking these for strength but rather to create lean muscle mass. I was told to come on here to get help with dosage, etc.. I thank you for your replys but none of them have really helped me.

Why the need for steroids then!? Just because you have some random oils, doesn't mean you need to use them.

You're obviously not going to listen, because you already stated any replies that told you not to start cycling, didn't help you. So I don't know why I'm wasting my time. Hopefully to get you to listen to reason.

A test cycle of 500 mg/ 10 wks and u'll be very pleased w/ the results. Ur diet looks good man, maybe add some veggies in there(of course I'm not really one to talk there). I don't see why u can't be 210 at 9-10% bf in a couple months if ur wrkouts r intense and ur calories are up.

Top Bottom