Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with switching testosterones during TRT

cbasslp

I am currently using 50mg of Test Prop eod for testosterone replacement therapy. I am about to run out of the prop and want to switch to enanthate, mainly so I don't have to pin so often. How would I go about switching to enanthate during my trt? I am wanting to know what the timing would be with the switch from a short ester to a long ester. thanks in advance! switch from a short ester to a long \ester. advance!

I am currently using 50mg of Test Prop eod for testosterone replacement therapy. I am about to run out of the prop and want to switch to enanthate, mainly so I don't have to pin so often. How would I go about switching to enanthate during my trt? I am wanting to know what the timing would be with the switch from a short ester to a long ester. thanks in advance!​

I am currently using 50mg of Test Prop eod for testosterone replacement therapy. I am about to run out of the prop and want to switch to enanthate, mainly so I don't have to pin so often. How would I go about switching to enanthate during my trt? I am wanting to know what the timing would be with the switch from a short ester to a long ester. thanks in advance!

Just stop taking the test prop and start taking the test e. Keep it simple.

Once you finish off the test prop, on the next day you would do an injection, inject your weekly dosage of test e. Then do a weekly injection of that dosage on the same every day each week.

No need to front load or anything like that. Just finish the test prop and start the test e.

Top Bottom