Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help : Strange stingy-feeling in gut? Is this Overworked Kidneys/Overworked stomach /o-worked liver etc. from high caloric diet?

hello .... starting to get some real bad anxiety...after watching a documentary 3 days ago on Flex Wheeler, and his horrible experience with kidney disease in like 2002 or so....

in fact, i decided to completely go natural... im 49 years old and I don't want to worry about organ damage or endocrine system problems-- I'm muscular, but I have 20 % bodyfat, 5 feet 10 inches 207 pounds in weight

I have this
Strange stingy-feeling in my gut area....sometimes just half a second of a sting in the left area where the kidneys would be or the tubes from the bladder

I'm like 2 weeks into PCT meaning I took 2 weeks off after my last pin of Test E.... and started taking Nolvadex 20 mgs a day.... I'm on week 2 of Nolvadex 20 mg's a day, 2 more weeks are left

So, is this all the result of an overworked stomach and gut and kidneys and liver

I have been eating a lot... my caloric intake is high

Some of the foods, I've eaten have been spicy

From all that eating, I defecate or crap 1 x in the morning and sometimes 1 x in the early afternoon

I will be going to my doc for an annual physical in 2 weeks who will run the annual physical tests that are common such as blood work, checking my A1 c levels for diabetes or pre-diabetes...an ultra sound for my prostate

Heart of the questioN:

Is this very brief (half a second)...and not continuoius discomfort due to:

an Overworked Kidneys/Overworked stomach /o-worked liver etc. from my super high caloric diet (eating a lot since i Still Do have a Voracious Appetite almost 4 weeks after my last Test E. shot.)

and it's just something temporary?

it seems that crapping sometimes 2 x per day....and a lot at one sitting is evidence that my system might be working A LOT (and all the organs, stomach, pancreas, liver kidneys)... *AND I might just need to fast.... for like 3 days-- which would give my system a much needed break / much need time off?

There is a recent post on this topic of fasting how it may or may not fix kidney issues....

it does give them a break as if eating (the oppposite of fasting) is something that is hard on the kidneys

You may not that while in college in the 90s, my Chiropractor (I used to lift back then in 1 of the hey days of pro bodybuilding : Rich Gaspari, Flex W., Ronnie Coleman, Dorian Yates, etc.)...well My Chiropractor said you should pop so many Vivarin Caffeine tabs ... they are hard on the kidneys.... (i used them both back then to stay awake for my college studies--and to also lift more)

I am by the way, drinking a lot more water and that seems to help....

my cycles were never heavy duty...at worst 30 mgs of dbol for 3 weeks back in 2012....and Test E. 200 mgs some other injectable juice 3 days later in the week

my latest cycle and the 1 prior to that...was a moderate one at Test E. 250 mgs per week, and 10 or 20 mgs d bol for 5 weeks

So any thoughts or advice, I'm very worried... i really hope that my digestive system and the things that clean my system that go along with it like the Kidneys and liver --- are just only in much need of a post cycle break from food / fasting drinking more water etc . so that i don't eat, defecate etc so much....

till my doc appointment (thanks)....

oh, it's not like the stool is soft, it's a healthy stool.... like crapping 1x in morning and 1x in afteroon Every day.... (this may be just an over worked stomach and the system that goes with it...liver and kidneys) time to give them a break and lower caloric input, huh?

(if it helps, i'm also taking 2 packets of animal pack vitamin per day and caffeine tablets, propecia, Energy Now Ginseng boost, natural testosterone booster, biotin).... yeah, it's like my body has to clean all of those out of my system, right? i am intaking way too much stuff....?

so sorry , after many productive years, I'm retiring into a life of just Natural Bodybuilding like that dude Probodybuilder, Paris from the 90's....

Oh, 1 other thing. I haven't had too much Calcium....just a cream cheese sand which for breakfast. I almost never drink milk or other dairy products. You may note: calcium is a major cause of kidney stones..... the left side of my stomach just feels like acidy.. /stingy very briefly -- almost like if you drink a jug of really potent fruit juice that's acidic.... my overall feeling is that because of my Super Voracious Hungry appettite even after my cycle was finished nearly 3 weeks ago.... I am farting urinating defecating more-- that coupled with my intake of animal pak vitamins 2 x per day, biotin, propecia, natural testosterone boosters, etc.... my body is like... hey give me a break.... lower your calories, take jusst 1 animal pak vitamin per day.. Infcrease your water intake.... etc.

I'm hoping 1 of you experienced people tell me "yeah, you need to rest the entire digestive system, it sounds over worked along with the organs that go along with the digestive system like the kidneys and liver-- the Body is sending you a message to slow down...lower caloric intake.. is this it? (thanks) time for a valium

Someone recently told me Animal Pak Vitamins, a spin off the late 80s / early 90s Cybergenetics Program Stack sponsored by Fmr. Pro bodybuilder Franco Santoriello.... that makes one's piss fluorescent yellow..... wrecks havoc on the kidneys since they work hard to filter all of that Animal pak magic, out.

Anyone agree on this point?

Animal pak vit 44 have been around for a while. Maybe I did go overboard when doing 3 packs per day....

maybe when doing 2 packs, i didnt drink enough water.

Kidney Dialysis is something to be avoided at all costs....

Someone recently told me Animal Pak Vitamins, a spin off the late 80s / early 90s Cybergenetics Program Stack sponsored by Fmr. Pro bodybuilder Franco Santoriello.... that makes one's piss fluorescent yellow..... wrecks havoc on the kidneys since they work hard to filter all of that Animal pak magic, out.

Anyone agree on this point?

Animal pak vit 44 have been around for a while. Maybe I did go overboard when doing 3 packs per day....

maybe when doing 2 packs, i didnt drink enough water.

Kidney Dialysis is something to be avoided at all costs....

spicy foods are not good for the gut as much as people don't want to listen to that.

certain spices are good, certain are bad

the worst offenders are garlic and onions, remove those from your diet and i bet things get better

look up the FODMAP chart, stick to low FODMAP spices like salt, black pepper, paprika, etc.

spicy foods are not good for the gut as much as people don't want to listen to that.

certain spices are good, certain are bad

the worst offenders are garlic and onions, remove those from your diet and i bet things get better

look up the FODMAP chart, stick to low FODMAP spices like salt, black pepper, paprika, etc.

Garlic is bad wow.....It's supposed to be very healthy for the heart. In fact, some of my Italian friends have very old grandmas and relatives who swear that Garlic is the fountain of youth in their diet.

Maybe take Garlic in capsule form would be easier on the gut?

Thanks, Stevesmi

Top Bottom