x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

help : Strange stingy-feeling in gut? Is this Overworked Kidneys/Overworked stomach /o-worked liver etc. from high caloric diet?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about help : Strange stingy-feeling in gut? Is this Overworked Kidneys/Overworked stomach /o-worked liver etc. from high caloric diet? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: hello .... starting to get some real bad anxiety...after watching a documentary 3 days ago on Flex Wheeler, and his horrible experience with kidney disease in like 2002 or so.... in fact, i decided to completely go natural... im 49 years old and I don't want to worry about organ damage or endocrine system problems-- I'm muscular, but I have 20 % bodyfat, 5 feet 10 inches 207 pounds in weight I have this Strange stingy-feeling in my gut area....sometimes just half a second of a sting in

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Good Bro SouthernCalifornianBody's Avatar

Re: help : Strange stingy-feeling in gut? Is this Overworked Kidneys/Overworked stomach /o-worked liver etc. from high caloric diet?

Quote Quote posted by BodyMonster34 View Post
    n2guard is great for the kidney's did you try that?
    i will be buying and using N2 guard . thanks so much. lots of things like calcium can be hard on the kidneys. so N2 guard will help

Re: help : Strange stingy-feeling in gut? Is this Overworked Kidneys/Overworked stomach /o-worked liver etc. from high caloric diet?

I've been eating a lot of garlic.. and onions....and mushrooms That may be the problem. Some of these foods are branded "super foods." Thanks everyone.

Also if watching that doc worried you watch one that doesn't.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Quote Quote posted by SouthernCalifornianBody View Post
    I've been eating a lot of garlic.. and onions....and mushrooms That may be the problem. Some of these foods are branded "super foods." Thanks everyone.
    listen to the podcast STeve did where they talk about FODMAP foods. I used to be like you too, i dropped all high FODMAP foods and it helped a lot

that is the BEST podcast out there. I had never even knew what FODMAP is

Quote Quote posted by SteveMobsterG View Post
    Also if watching that doc worried you watch one that doesn't.

Yep, good point. Thanks.

Quote Quote posted by BodyMonster34 View Post
    listen to the podcast STeve did where they talk about FODMAP foods. I used to be like you too, i dropped all high FODMAP foods and it helped a lot

that is the BEST podcast out there. I had never even knew what FODMAP is
    Thanks a lot, will do, Thanks.

Yep lots of gas can wreak heartburn..... and these harmless temporary, may be confused with other more permanent concerns like long term organ issues with the kidneys, liver & prostate.

I also try to take propecia to have a smaller prostate, I know 1 mg's per day is just enough to avoid hair loss, so I'm going to have to up my intake of finestride (propecia) to 5 mg's per day to shrink the prostate ...

will do all of this at my annual doctor comprehensive physical exam in 2 weeks from now.

Thanks a lot everyone.

be careful taking hair loss drugs bro. those usually have long term side effects. my buddy took them and his dick stopped working for years

You really have to go one by one with your food and eliminate certain ones to see what is causing the issues.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Quote Quote posted by SouthernCalifornianBody View Post
    i will be buying and using N2 guard . thanks so much. lots of things like calcium can be hard on the kidneys. so N2 guard will help
    n2guard is an amazing product