Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help : Strange stingy-feeling in gut? Is this Overworked Kidneys/Overworked stomach /o-worked liver etc. from high caloric diet?

I've been eating a lot of garlic.. and onions....and mushrooms That may be the problem. Some of these foods are branded "super foods." Thanks everyone.

listen to the podcast STeve did where they talk about FODMAP foods. I used to be like you too, i dropped all high FODMAP foods and it helped a lot

that is the BEST podcast out there. I had never even knew what FODMAP is

listen to the podcast STeve did where they talk about FODMAP foods. I used to be like you too, i dropped all high FODMAP foods and it helped a lot

that is the BEST podcast out there. I had never even knew what FODMAP is

Thanks a lot, will do, Thanks.

Yep lots of gas can wreak heartburn..... and these harmless temporary, may be confused with other more permanent concerns like long term organ issues with the kidneys, liver & prostate.

I also try to take propecia to have a smaller prostate, I know 1 mg's per day is just enough to avoid hair loss, so I'm going to have to up my intake of finestride (propecia) to 5 mg's per day to shrink the prostate ...

will do all of this at my annual doctor comprehensive physical exam in 2 weeks from now.

Thanks a lot everyone.

Top Bottom