Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with Sarm stack for hockey plz

MikeScott

Hey guys. 37. 6’1 207. 12%bf. I’ve ran test deca tren var beastdrol dbol before. I ran s4 years ago but never stuck with sarms.

I was blasting and cruising for a bit, burning the candle at both ends working two jobs yada yada excuse excuse.

Am looking to bridge over to sarms(tired of injecting and I am gyno prone),

I run 3 days a week, train muay thai 2-3 days a week and play hockey 3 nights a week(competitive).

Looking forward suggestion, I’ve read some threads and s4, Caradine, sr9, mk , all seem to be what I am looking for I just am unsure of times to take, mg and do not want to overdose/take too long and hurt myself anymore than I already did blasting and cruising.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Hey guys. 37. 6’1 207. 12%bf. I’ve ran test deca tren var beastdrol dbol before. I ran s4 years ago but never stuck with sarms.

I was blasting and cruising for a bit, burning the candle at both ends working two jobs yada yada excuse excuse.

I run 3 days a week, train muay thai 2-3 days a week and play hockey 3 nights a week(competitive).

Looking forward suggestion, I’ve read some threads and s4, Caradine, sr9, mk , all seem to be what I am looking for I just am unsure of times to take, mg and do not want to overdose/take too long and hurt myself anymore than I already did blasting and cruising.

Oh I remember beastdrol that was a good, and tren/var/deca/dbol with beast is a sweet stack

if you want something to come back with sarms and cardio energy I have a good stack for you

week 1-12
cardarine gw 20mgs/day
ostarine mk 50mgs/day
testolone rad140 25mgs/day
andarine s4 25mgs/day
n2guard 7caps/day

that's a good sarms mix and if you split the doses, 3x/day it will be good

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Consider this sarms cycle: 50mgs MK2866; 25mgs S4; 25mgs RAD140; 20mgs GW or check NATURAL sarms replacements: CARDAZOL; OSTAZOL; NUTROZOL

Click on the articles, read and absorb

I would definitely include GW and SR for endurance, Ostarine for recovery and healing, and choose one more between S4 and RAD.

Top Bottom