Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with reading bloods

Chez21

Good Broly
Platinum
IMG_3066.JPG

Hey guys hoping someone can help me read a friends bloods? He’s newb thinking about getting started with TRT and increasing from there. Can anyone give me some info on these numbers? Would he qualify for TRT? 45 years old. Thank you!

I cant see how he would be even close to being considered for trt. He has a good LH and FSH number and his test is not even that low? Unless I am misreading something, I can't see how he would ever come close to qualifying for trt from a doctor

That’s helpful. I don’t know what typical numbers look like. Told him I would get more info, thx!

Your friend has great bloods, normal testosterone levels and normal FSH LH I dont think he could get TRT
better have him run a cycle an dont pct then do bloods

That’s helpful. I don’t know what typical numbers look like. Told him I would get more info, thx!
yeah bro, hes in good condition bloodwork wise at his age.. i always like test a little bit higher but its nowhere near trt level, and his lh and fsh are good so thats a good sign...

View attachment 140428

Hey guys hoping someone can help me read a friends bloods? He’s newb thinking about getting started with TRT and increasing from there. Can anyone give me some info on these numbers? Would he qualify for TRT? 45 years old. Thank you!

Nope. He's right in the middle of the range.

Top Bottom