Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help puffy nipps

Pappichulo

need to get rid of these nasty puffy nipples.Last cycle was 30mg Dbol dly 400mg Deca ewk. I just really want to get rid of this problem for good

Pappichulo said:
need to get rid of these nasty puffy nipples.Last cycle was 30mg Dbol dly 400mg Deca ewk. I just really want to get rid of this problem for good
On your last cycle you could've used 20mgs/day of tamoxifen combined with stanozolol 50mgs/day as an anti-progestogenic to combat potential gyno from the progestogenic effects excacerbated from the deca.
If you're off-cycle right now I suggest 20-40mgs of tamoxifen daily unti gyno dissipates, then taper down to the least efffective dose.
Let me know if your contemplating another cycle and list every constituent and I can go into detail as to how to prevent this adverse effect from occurring again.

B32

b1ewsw32 said:
On your last cycle you could've used 20mgs/day of tamoxifen combined with stanozolol 50mgs/day as an anti-progestogenic to combat potential gyno from the progestogenic effects excacerbated from the deca.
If you're off-cycle right now I suggest 20-40mgs of tamoxifen daily unti gyno dissipates, then taper down to the least efffective dose.
Let me know if your contemplating another cycle and list every constituent and I can go into detail as to how to prevent this adverse effect from occurring again.

B32
Thanks bro for the info also should I wait till my "gyno" go's away to start my next cycle?

Pappichulo said:
Thanks bro for the info also should I wait till my "gyno" go's away to start my next cycle?
You don't have to, just as long as your keeping it at bay with the tamoxifen. However let me know about your next cycle so that I can reccomend any additional ancillaries you may need in order to prevent re-occurring gyno.

B32

Top Bottom