Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with a propionat and winny cycle

texahoman

Hey guys,

I need some help? I'm in my 3rd week of propionat, taking 100 eod. I have Winny now and i'm not sure how to put this together.
Can I drop the prop to 50 eod and begin using the winny at 50 eod? Also, can i take the winny for an additional 3 wks after the prop. and if so do i need to use anti e after the prop while takining the winny? sorry for the mess. thanks tex

I would still keep taking the Prop at 100mg EOD and just add the Winny at 50mg EOD. You can either take on separate days if you'd like or take on the same day by drawing both into the same syringe. Don't worry about running the Winny by itself for awhile afterwards. You will not need any anti-e's on Winny.

I agree, no need to drop the prop 100mg eod is a pretty low dose already, the winny will be a nice addition.

Winstrol does not aromatize so anti-e's would be a waste if thats all your running. Keep the prop @ 100mg eod and add 50mg winny eod. Stick them both in the same pin and shoot it. No point in having painful injections every day when you don't need to.

thanks for all the help guys! Two more questions, 1. Can i expect to stay lean on this cycle with little water gain, and 2. Would 8 wks be a good length for this cycle.

Once again thanks for all yall's help! Tex

Yes to both questions.

Help with questions

I'd bump the prop to 500mg/week and run winny@50mg ED. Run them both to the end id you can, if not I'd use L-dex for another 2 weeks or so after the last prop injection. Beyond that, don't worry about running the l-dex with prop.

Top Bottom