Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with preparatory cycle plz

Ashemyo

I am in the midst of a preparatory cycle for my nextcompetition and I want to run a steroid stack to get into the bestshape possible. My idea was to run a cycle of testosterone enanthate500 mgs and trenbolone acetate 100 mgs. This would last for 8 weeks,and then I would stop taking testosterone, and will stay with onlytrenbolone for another two weeks. After that testosterone propionatewith trenbolone for another week, and leave only trenbolone in theweek coming into the competition.
What would you add to this preparation for thecompetition? What would you add?

Sincerely, it seems to me that you are wayovercomplicating things here, and testosterone enanthate for 8 weeksis not a good idea. Why not just run the testosterone propionate allalong, and trenbolone acetate? After all, in the end of the day youare doing just that, but with more ester playing around. Just do 400mgs of testosterone propionate all along, and 200 mgs of trenblone.Make sure to use aromasin at 10 mgs EOD, and cabergoline at 0.25 mgstwice per week. Also, it would be a good idea to add something foradditional hardening, like winstrol two weeks prior to competition.In such case I would also recommend you a good liver supportingsupplement and joint supporting supplement – you don't want jointpain to bother you during posing. N2Joint and N2Guard would be theoptimal choices.

Brother, you are really over thinking things.

Run this as a pre-contest cycle.

Weeks 1 - 10
Testosterone 200mg/week
Trenbolone 200mg/week
Masteron 200mg/week
Winstrol 50mg/day
N2guard 7 capsules/day
Aromasin 10mg every other day
Cabergoline 0.25mg every other day
Cardarine 20mg/day

*drop the test 2 weeks out from your show. Everything else can be ran up until the day of the show*

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Thank you @muskate for the cycle plan. Frankly, I did not realize how much I have complicated the cycle until I have seen it here written. I will try my best to follow your plan!

Top Bottom