Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with pre existing gyno and a cycle

surhoff

In the last two days I've been reading up on the newbie posts and doing a lot of searches. I was able to find the answer to so many of my questions but I still need help on something.

I have a slight gyno problem I've had since 12 or 13, a hormone imbalance during puberty. After 14 the imbalance went away but the damage was done, now I'm 19. Last summer I cycled some testosterone ethenate for a month, a weak cycle but it worked. I didn't really have any major side affects, just a little moe aggression when working out or drinking, slight acne on shoulders. This summer I wanted to do an oral only cycle of dbol, clomid, and proviron for 6-8 weeks.

Can anyone give me some advice or opinions as to how I can most effectively reduce the risks of gyno??!!

Up to you man, but i would stay away from dbol if gyno is concern...it works great, yeah, but a few people, including myself, had gyno related problems while on dbol even at low dosages. Taper it at least....

i had adolescent gyno and went through the surgery. im actually still recovering but theres not a chance in hell i will ever allow myself to get gyno again.

buy ample amounts of arimidex. use it throughout your cycle at .5mg ed, and continue that for about 3-4 weeks after your last injection. also, be sure to have plenty of nolvadex on hand, in case you need to stop gyno at the receptor level. gyno sucks. dont make it worse.

stay away from highly aromitizing gear. for guys prone to gyno with concerns like you and i, dbol is a no no. id come up with a safer cycle to minimize risk.

just my .02

trialor check email bro...

surhoff buy arimidex or liquidex. I had gyno same as you, i'm on my first cycle of 500mg of test right now and .5mg arimidex and have had no problems, other then my nipple started itching twice, i just popped one nolvadex each time and poof, no more itching.

hardtime: Did the arimidex reduce the gyno? There was a thread on it, but not enough reponses for me

Top Bottom