Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP............Possible Arrest???

T-Biggs

I need to run this situation by everyone to see what I can expect.
I ordered 450 anavar tabs from China and they appraently got delivered to the wrong address and who ever it was delivered to opened it found the tabs and reported it to the local police department.
Well the postal inspector stopped by my house asking what they were, who sent them etc........ I told him a friend that was on business over there and sent them over and that they were prohormones and he was sending them over for me to look at as he asked what they are used for I told him weight lifting and I told him as far as I know they are legal and can be purchased over the counter. He then went on to explain that they were sent up state to be tested and if they came back with no active ingredients they would be returned and he will be in touch.
They are 5mg anavar (orange).

Am I looking at doing some time here-I am extremely nervous!!!

IMO, you shoulda just played dumb & kept your mouth shut about it all together. Now you have to hope like hell they are fakes otherwise, you are going to have some splainin to do Lucy. Simply because you've already admitted you have knowledge of a package being sent.

shit bro, why the hell did you admit to the knowledege of the package. should have kept your mouth shut and play dumbass cos now you better pray every night for some good aura to protect your ass. no offense dude but that was stupid.

yeah, make sure your house is clean like gilly6993 mentioned.

good luck man

You screwed up.

Should have not even talked to them. NOW get a lawyer.

He has to dig you out of this and assume your conversation with him was recorded.

T-Biggs said:
I need to run this situation by everyone to see what I can expect.
I ordered 450 anavar tabs from China and they appraently got delivered to the wrong address and who ever it was delivered to opened it found the tabs and reported it to the local police department.
Well the postal inspector stopped by my house asking what they were, who sent them etc........ I told him a friend that was on business over there and sent them over and that they were prohormones and he was sending them over for me to look at as he asked what they are used for I told him weight lifting and I told him as far as I know they are legal and can be purchased over the counter. He then went on to explain that they were sent up state to be tested and if they came back with no active ingredients they would be returned and he will be in touch.
They are 5mg anavar (orange).

Am I looking at doing some time here-I am extremely nervous!!!

opening mail

Aside from the conversation you had, why the hell did some neighbor open your mail? As far as I know its a federal offense to open delivered mail that is not in your name.

I may be wrong, anyone else clear on this?

The problem with your story is that you have now locked yourself into one. You need to think real hard about what you said. They are going to come back and want to know who the friend is, what he was doing there, etc.

Did the postal inspector bring the package over? Did you ever have possession of it, even for a moment?

I agree, clean house, get everything out. If these guys go through with a raid, they will take everything, from vitamins, on up. They also have an affinity for computer equipment. Try to store this stuff with a buddy for a bit unless you want to be without it for months on end. Make sure you are not under survailence when you do this, otherwise they now have probable cause to search the buddy's house too.

And I would consult with an attorney if I was in your shoes. Since they have already gotten info from you one time, they may decide to come back and lean on you much harder, or try and get you to consent to a search. Do not say anything further, and do not consent to a search. People think cooperating will help them out, but dont fall for this.

Don't answer questions dont even talk to them, unless you have to. If you have to, clarify your position upfront: "am I under arrest?", "am i free to go?" Though you may not realize it, the Supreme Court has ruled you have a 5th Amendment right to counsel when placed under police interrogation. This is different from the 6th amend right to counsel which is offense specific. Under the 5th Amend right, you are asking for procedural help with custodial interrogation. If you are advised of your rights (Miranda) then demand an attorney. If you have already talked with an attorney now, you will know who to call.

Not trying to be alarmist here, but you need to make some decisions.

no your only choice is to play dumb, dont give any statement, dont admit ownership, and say the Postal Inspector has created the story ...or pray you were sent some bunk shit & the test wilol come back negative for illegal substances.

You should not give any further statement and you have to pretend you never told the Inspector what you told hiim.

Like Gilly Said, get a broom and clean your house

Yeah man, that was a bad call. You may have dug yourself in pretty deep here. But hey, you live and learn. Like the others said, get a lawyer and don't tell them anything else.

They did ask who sent it I said a freind who was over in China on business and he sent over prohormones for me to look at. And the Postal Inspector did ask where does your friend live and I told them he is back and fourth from China and he may be living there currently and I only talk to him some times via email.
No one brought the package over it-the postal slip was left at my house i signed it then a few days later the postal inspector left his card in my door asking to call him and I did that today.
I never touched the package-the inspector said the way it the way it was packaged it was a bit suspious because it was wrapped in paper towels within card board in a letter marked important documents and he said that is a violation right there because the exact package claims were marked as documents not tabs...

Top Bottom