Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP.......................Possible Arrest!!!

T-Biggs

I posted this on the Anabolic Board and got many mixed views so I was advised to post this here-this is my situation:

HELP............Possible Arrest??? (post #1)

I ordered 450 anavar tabs from China and they appraently got delivered to the wrong address and who ever it was delivered to opened it found the tabs and reported it to the local police department.
Well the postal inspector called me asking what they were, who sent them etc........ I told him a friend that was on business over there and possibly sent them over and that they were prohormones (thinking var is weak enought to possibly pass as a prohormone or that they were dosed so weak they would pass) and he was sending them over for me to look at as he asked what they are used for I told him weight lifting and I told him as far as I know they are legal and can be purchased over the counter. He then went on to explain that they were sent up state to be tested and if they came back with no active ingredients they would be returned and he will be in touch.
They are 5mg anavar (orange).

I have not had any contact with the local police or any other offical since this one call.

Any advise on what I could expect would be very helpful!!!

If you accept this shipment, you will be arrested and be charged with a felony. As things stand, you have already admitted that you know about them. "They are my friend's drugs" is a laughable excuse.

If they are going to be tested, they will test as Anavar. The best outcome is that they sieze them and leave you alone.

I can only hope that they test them/seize them and leave me alone.

My lawyer said just to wait it out as he thinks he can get them on a technicality (if I am prosecuted) and also mentioned something in referenece to importing meds for personal use explaining their conviction may not stick, but clean out my house, don't say a word and cooperate with the search if there is one.

T-Biggs - for the sake of the future, I highly recommend getting Legal Muscle by Rick Collins. It will help you avoid a situation like this in the future.

As well, just keep your mouth shut to those guys from now on.

Thanks for the plug, Biter. I'm glad so many bro's find LEGAL MUSCLE to be such a handy reference guide.

After getting over 70 posts about your plight on the Anabolics board, T-Biggs, you've been advised to near death! Just keep your mouth shut, trust your lawyer's advice, and check out my book if you want -- I think you'll find it illuminating. :)

Top Bottom