Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help please

gulls61

[FONT=&quot]How's it going fellas......i'm 20 yrs old and weigh 110 pounds, yes i know i'm very skinny....i'm 5'7....and about 2 months ago is i started going to the gym...all i been doing is taking creatine...i saw barely no results....so then about 2 weeks ago i started injectin testosterone(for tranmusculare use)... so now i'm tking creatine and injecting testosterone once a week....am i on the right path or am i missing something..................I just want to look bigger because i'm to slim......THANK AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP[/FONT]

I don't mean to be rude but I really hope you are not serious?
Man you really need to stop that nonsense immediately.

Omg, seriously. I'm baffled right now.
Steroids are the last thing you should consider in your situation.
What you should focus on is a solid diet and training regimen.

What I would suggest is to run a proper PCT and stop that insanity right now.

the only thing you should be focusing on right now is your diet and training... your diet needs some serious changes and you are just setting yourself up for a lot of problems

I’m 42 and I have low t so I have to take steroids. One of the reasons I have low t is because I started steroids in my 20s and screwed up my natural production. It was also very hard for my wife and I to conceive in our 30s. I know this is not the answer you are wanting but trust an old guy and stop the injections. Get a good trainer and eat as much as you can because someday you won’t be able to. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I’m 42 and I have low t so I have to take steroids. One of the reasons I have low t is because I started steroids in my 20s and screwed up my natural production. It was also very hard for my wife and I to conceive in our 30s. I know this is not the answer you are wanting but trust an old guy and stop the injections. Get a good trainer and eat as much as you can because someday you won’t be able to. Good luck!

thank you for sharing... something ive continually discussed about using steroids too young and what happens to people that do this so you sharing this is extremely valuable information

We need more posts like this.

I hope a lot of young guys take the time to read this. Thanks for sharing bro

Top Bottom