x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

help please

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about help please within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: How's it going fellas......i'm 20 yrs old and weigh 110 pounds, yes i know i'm very skinny....i'm 5'7....and about 2 months ago is i started going to the gym...all i been doing is taking creatine...i saw barely no results....so then about 2 weeks ago i started injectin testosterone(for tranmusculare use)... so now i'm tking creatine and injecting testosterone once a week....am i on the right path or am i missing something..................I just want to look bigger because i'm to

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: help please

All Natural

help please

How's it going fellas......i'm 20 yrs old and weigh 110 pounds, yes i know i'm very skinny....i'm 5'7....and about 2 months ago is i started going to the gym...all i been doing is taking creatine...i saw barely no results....so then about 2 weeks ago i started injectin testosterone(for tranmusculare use)... so now i'm tking creatine and injecting testosterone once a week....am i on the right path or am i missing something..................I just want to look bigger because i'm to slim......THANK AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP

Re: help please

I don't mean to be rude but I really hope you are not serious?
    Man you really need to stop that nonsense immediately.

Omg, seriously. I'm baffled right now.
    Steroids are the last thing you should consider in your situation.
    What you should focus on is a solid diet and training regimen.

What I would suggest is to run a proper PCT and stop that insanity right now.

steroids are the worst decision you will make in your life

you need a good workout and diet program and consistentcy.. not steroids
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

You are too young to use steroids.

You're not eating enough.

That's it.

the only thing you should be focusing on right now is your diet and training... your diet needs some serious changes and you are just setting yourself up for a lot of problems

All Natural

Iím 42 and I have low t so I have to take steroids. One of the reasons I have low t is because I started steroids in my 20s and screwed up my natural production. It was also very hard for my wife and I to conceive in our 30s. I know this is not the answer you are wanting but trust an old guy and stop the injections. Get a good trainer and eat as much as you can because someday you wonít be able to. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Quote Quote posted by Teg View Post
    Iím 42 and I have low t so I have to take steroids. One of the reasons I have low t is because I started steroids in my 20s and screwed up my natural production. It was also very hard for my wife and I to conceive in our 30s. I know this is not the answer you are wanting but trust an old guy and stop the injections. Get a good trainer and eat as much as you can because someday you wonít be able to. Good luck!

thank you for sharing... something ive continually discussed about using steroids too young and what happens to people that do this so you sharing this is extremely valuable information

We need more posts like this.

I hope a lot of young guys take the time to read this. Thanks for sharing bro
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Way too young for steroids