x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

HELP Please!! itchy tender nipples

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about HELP Please!! itchy tender nipples within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: This is my 2nd cycle. I did not get any symptoms of gyno on the first although all I did was 300mg of Test(cyp&Eth) a week. Now my cycle is: 400mg Deca a week (weeks 1- 12) 25mg Dbol ed (weeks 1 - 6) 200mg Sust a week (week 6 - 12) I am on week four and the nips are just starting to get sensative.Not painful really at all but I want to catch it before it becomes a serious problem. I have Nolvadex 20mg (tamoxifen Citrate) and was told to take 10mg a day for 30 days. Does

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All Natural

HELP Please!! itchy tender nipples

This is my 2nd cycle. I did not get any symptoms of gyno on the first although all I did was 300mg of Test(cyp&Eth) a week. Now my cycle is:
    400mg Deca a week (weeks 1- 12)
    25mg Dbol ed (weeks 1 - 6)
    200mg Sust a week (week 6 - 12)
    I am on week four and the nips are just starting to get sensative.Not painful really at all but I want to catch it before it becomes a serious problem.

I have Nolvadex 20mg (tamoxifen Citrate) and was told to take 10mg a day for 30 days. Does this sound right to you experts out there. Also, will the nolvadex hinder any gains.

Thank you very much for any help!!!
    Campy

Anabolic Post Whore The Terminator's Avatar
    Take the nolva at 20 mg/day until symptoms go away. Repeat the process if symptoms reappear. As far as hindering gains, I don't know, but even if it does would you risk gyno for a minor increase you get from not taking the nolva.
    [email protected]www.intense-training.com
    [email protected]www.qualitymuscle.com
    [email protected]

*Disclaimer* Everything I say here is for Pretend only...It should not be taken as factual...

Actually you should take the 20mgs/ED of Nolvadex the entire cycle if you're having gyno symptoms.

"Yeah, lotta pressure, you gotta rise above it. You gotta harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness.. energy. Block.. bad. Feel the flow, Happy."
    my nipples get as hard as rocks during my workouts, is this a sign off gyno? Im on 500mg/wk of omnas and .50 arimidex/ed.

Why do people ask if it will hinder gains. if you are showing signs of gyno. Take it. If not, don't worry.

Or if you don't mind surgery, let it go get big and strong and when the gyno gets too bad you can have it cut out.

Nautica

Originally posted by nautica
    Why do people ask if it will hinder gains. if you are showing signs of gyno. Take it. If not, don't worry.
    Fully agree!

Second that.

Pro Bodybuilder
    pick up some vitex at 1.5g a day

I don't know if this would help but i wonder if 200mgs of test is too low for so much deca and that is why you are having this problem. Gyno comes from too much estrogen which can be a result or low test compared to a high about of estrogen. 400mgs of deca can increase progrestrone and if you don't have enough test to balance it you could have the situation you are experiencing.

The reason i'm saying this is because at 600mgs test and 450mgs of deca for 6 weeks i didn't have any problem at all. So unless it is pure genetics i would say it isn't too much test but too much deca and dbol compared to the test. Keep in mind there was no dbol at the time so i don't know if that would have made a difference.

That line of reasoning will probably make his Gyno worse. Some of test he is using is aromatizing more will probably increase the amount of free circulating estrogen. Go with the Novaldex and Vitex, that will cover some of your bases.