Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP Please!! itchy tender nipples

campy06

This is my 2nd cycle. I did not get any symptoms of gyno on the first although all I did was 300mg of Test(cyp&Eth) a week. Now my cycle is:
400mg Deca a week (weeks 1- 12)
25mg Dbol ed (weeks 1 - 6)
200mg Sust a week (week 6 - 12)
I am on week four and the nips are just starting to get sensative.Not painful really at all but I want to catch it before it becomes a serious problem.

I have Nolvadex 20mg (tamoxifen Citrate) and was told to take 10mg a day for 30 days. Does this sound right to you experts out there. Also, will the nolvadex hinder any gains.

Thank you very much for any help!!!
Campy

Actually you should take the 20mgs/ED of Nolvadex the entire cycle if you're having gyno symptoms.

my nipples get as hard as rocks during my workouts, is this a sign off gyno? Im on 500mg/wk of omnas and .50 arimidex/ed.

Why do people ask if it will hinder gains. if you are showing signs of gyno. Take it. If not, don't worry.

Or if you don't mind surgery, let it go get big and strong and when the gyno gets too bad you can have it cut out.

Nautica

I don't know if this would help but i wonder if 200mgs of test is too low for so much deca and that is why you are having this problem. Gyno comes from too much estrogen which can be a result or low test compared to a high about of estrogen. 400mgs of deca can increase progrestrone and if you don't have enough test to balance it you could have the situation you are experiencing.

The reason i'm saying this is because at 600mgs test and 450mgs of deca for 6 weeks i didn't have any problem at all. So unless it is pure genetics i would say it isn't too much test but too much deca and dbol compared to the test. Keep in mind there was no dbol at the time so i don't know if that would have made a difference.

That line of reasoning will probably make his Gyno worse. Some of test he is using is aromatizing more will probably increase the amount of free circulating estrogen. Go with the Novaldex and Vitex, that will cover some of your bases.

Top Bottom