Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with PH cycle

Thejamhandman

Age 29
Height 6.2'
Weight 188lbs
Bf 11%
Hard Gainer...

First cycle was using Havoc. Not bad results. Gained 9 lbs in 4 weeks. Looking to put on just mass and a whole lot of it. Dont need to be shredded, just big and bulky.

Was looking into Beast and Dieselbolan v2. Cant decide on which to do next or if these are what i am after for my goal. A little help or suggestions would be appreciated.Also advice on an AI or anti progesterone if required. and PCT.

Lifting nearly six years but never broke the 200lbs mark. Looking to do that and more this time.
Diet is big. No problem getting the chalories in and the training done.

Anyone have any ideas? thanks.

No not at all.
I just don't have access to the likes of it. Or have found somewhere I can trust the quality of yet.
Limited to PH at the moment.

Any idea how long the gains can be maintained with the Diesel?

Age 29
Height 6.2'
Weight 188lbs
Bf 11%
Hard Gainer...

First cycle was using Havoc. Not bad results. Gained 9 lbs in 4 weeks. Looking to put on just mass and a whole lot of it. Dont need to be shredded, just big and bulky.

Was looking into Beast and Dieselbolan v2. Cant decide on which to do next or if these are what i am after for my goal. A little help or suggestions would be appreciated.Also advice on an AI or anti progesterone if required. and PCT.

Lifting nearly six years but never broke the 200lbs mark. Looking to do that and more this time.
Diet is big. No problem getting the chalories in and the training done.

Anyone have any ideas? thanks.

Pick one or the other and stack it with some testosterone.

No not at all.
I just don't have access to the likes of it. Or have found somewhere I can trust the quality of yet.
Limited to PH at the moment.

Any idea how long the gains can be maintained with the Diesel?

I'd go with beast and katana. You could throw some rs transaderm in there aswell.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Thanks for the info guys.
I think Ill go with the Deisel with N2Guard and HCGenerate.

The usual site I order from is out of the N2G so any other quality liver protectors I could try?

First cycle with the Havoc was with Aegis liver support and HCGenerate and a list of little supps like milk thissle, B6, Glucosamine, Optimum whey and Karbol.

Looked something like this,

Havoc 1-4
Aegis 1-4
HCG 4-8

Fairly simple. So Ill do similar with the next one. Looking at the other cycles in posts here I have a bit of refining to do before I start.
Its good to see a lot of you seem to know what you are talking about here.

Top Bottom