Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with pct after LONG cycle please

jakedamuus

Hi guys looking for any advice or reccomendations. I didnt quite fully recover from a cycle a while back and was quite stupid to recently run a 20 week cycle that stated off with testosterone enanthate and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - to bulk for 12weeks and finshed with trenbolone ace and test testosterone propionate to cut for 8weeks. hcg was not used on cycle as at the time i could not get hold of it

Finshed on sunday and began PCT - post cycle therapy - monday. so far feeling ok ive also started the anabolic diet as i figure all the added fats should help my testoerone levels normalise quicker

MY PCT - post cycle therapy - plan is as follows

Weeks 1-3
500iu hcg ED
Toremifene 50mg ED
Nolvadex 20mg ED
Aromasin 12.5mg ED

weeks 4-6
Toremifene 50mg ED

Also running Sustain Alpha and Toco 8

is there anything you guys can reccomend or feel i should add in to help me recover . Going to be taking a decent break after this cycle to get everything back to normal

I like to add proviron myself.

I know you said it before but HCG is a must on cycle after week 6. balls stay full through out.

Don't use Nolvadex after deca!

500iu HCG ed/3 weeks is WAY TOO MUCH!

try 500iu e5d for 3 shots... If you need more, then 500iu e3d for 3 shots...

So:

HCG for however long you need
Aromasin 12.5mg eod 2-3 months... However long you need
Sustain Alpha 2-3 months
Unleashed 2-3 months
Forged Post Cycle 2-3 Months

Sonic can you elaborate why not to use nolva after deca and I assume all nandros? wow Ive forgotten all my knowledge ahhhhhhhhh

Top Bottom