Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with pain

tysonfreed33

[FONT=&quot]What's up guys, I'm ten days in on my first real cycle ever and I have severe pain happening in my left elbow. If I stick my arm out with my palm facing up, the pain is on the right side of my elbow. I've been working out for about four years now and I have had mild pain their but now it's gotten so bad I can barely pick up a ten pound dumbbell. I have been taking pharm grade aromasin the last 7 days, at a quarter pill per day. could it be crashing my e2 causing the pain? I still have my libido so I don't think it is. Anyways can anyone recommend a good brace or way of helping this injury heal?[/FONT]

What's up guys, I'm ten days in on my first real cycle ever and I have severe pain happening in my left elbow. If I stick my arm out with my palm facing up, the pain is on the right side of my elbow. I've been working out for about four years now and I have had mild pain their but now it's gotten so bad I can barely pick up a ten pound dumbbell. I have been taking pharm grade aromasin the last 7 days, at a quarter pill per day. could it be crashing my e2 causing the pain? I still have my libido so I don't think it is. Anyways can anyone recommend a good brace or way of helping this injury heal?

Sounds like a bicep tendon issue. R.I.C.E.

I doubt it's due to severely low estrogen. Most likely just a overuse injury.
What's your training routine like?

run blood work, low estrogen certainly won't help here

elbow injuries are common. you won't like this but listen to me very closely.. STOP lifting using your elbow on everything.. just stop!. go get some BPC and TB500 from PSL along with n2jointrx.

if you don't give your body a chance to repair itself it will never heal

lifting is only making it worse... when you increase weights, which you are going to on steroids, its going to make it worse, not to mention you said its a problem you have had for sometime... we have no clue what a quarter pill of aromasin is in mg dude so that literally tells us NOTHING... although in 7 days, i HIGHLY doubt you have low estrogen... you need to shut down your elbow and rest it... or its only gong to get worse... mk2866 is something i had to use for tennis elbow and it helped tremendously... you can get it at esarms.com

This sounds 100% like an overuse injury. Steroids inderectly help exacerbate these as your muscle strength shoots up, and your tendons cannot keep up.

Top Bottom