Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help - Onset of Gyno/Puffy Nipples

twsnyc942

I'm about 6 weeks into a Test Eth / Deca cycle and have noticed that my nipples are getting sensitive and puffy - I have Dostinex (0.25mg tabs) and Nolvadex (10mg tabs) on hand. I assume the puffiness is coming from the Test Eth, but am not 100% sure. Can anyone tell me which I should be taking and how much? I'm 5'11", 275 lbs at about 15% bodyfat. Thanks!!!!

replace nolva with adex as it actually increases receptor activity of progesterone, which is counter-productive. Use dostinex at .5mg EOD with .5mg ED of adex till symptoms dissapear, then drop dosage to .25mg EOD dos, .25mg ED adex.

only 500mg of each? that's quite the amount for deca (for most)

cut test in half, drop deca

letro 2.5mg ED / cabergoline .5mg EOD until symptoms disappear

once that happens letro 2.5mg EOD / caber .5mg twice per week for another week after it's gone

sex drive will take a hit as will joint support

do not use nolva/clomid to treat deca/tren gyno

I'm about 6 weeks into a Test Eth / Deca cycle and have noticed that my nipples are getting sensitive and puffy - I have Dostinex (0.25mg tabs) and Nolvadex (10mg tabs) on hand. I assume the puffiness is coming from the Test Eth, but am not 100% sure. Can anyone tell me which I should be taking and how much? I'm 5'11", 275 lbs at about 15% bodyfat. Thanks!!!!

maybe some of each. at least 20mg NOLVA

maybe some of each. at least 20mg NOLVA
you seen he was useing deca right?

swole if he does that he will ruin his cycle!

you seen he was useing deca right?

swole if he does that he will ruin his cycle!

you're right

i'd just keep running those doses and let the gyno run wild

what i suggested works and makes sense

the doses are too high, something is out of whack

once he cuts the doses in half and drops the deca i'd up the test again and do HALF the original deca WHILE taking 20mg aromasin EOD aong with .5mg caber twice per week

hell no, back down and listen to your body, estrogen is spiked to high, you need to re calibrate, no need to rush and screw your whole look up for one cycle.

or you could just take the anti e and caber continue cycle and let it fix itself...anytime ive ever had sensitive nips all i did was up the anti e or caber and it goes away..never have quit the cycle

Top Bottom