Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with norditropin simplexx 15mg 1.5 ml

1 mg equals approximately 3 IU while 1 IU equals approximately 0.33 mg

Your HGH is 15mg or 1.5mg/mL.

For 2IU, you want 0.66mG.

0.66mg x 1mL / 1.5mg = .44mL or 44 units on the insulin syringe

That makes sense cheers, i am 23, 5 ft 6 and around 25% bf - recently started smashing the fastest cardio 5x per week and eating right as im on a challenge at the gym. will this hgh do anything at 2iu per day? im just going to keep running this hgh for as long as possible. how long before i start to see changes?, is there anything you would take with the hgh? this is my first time back in the gym for years and never used hgh before

1 mg equals approximately 3 IU while 1 IU equals approximately 0.33 mg

Your HGH is 15mg or 1.5mg/mL.

For 2IU, you want 0.66mG.

0.66mg x 1mL / 1.5mg = .44mL or 44 units on the insulin syringe
Thanks that makes sense thankyou, im 23 5 ft 6 and around 25% body fat, doing fasted cardio as on a challenge at the gym and on a low carb diet which the gym gave me,i really need to strip the fat, help me out , am i wasting my time with the hgh at 2iu per day? is there anything i should be taking with the hgh? should i take morning or night?

Thanks that makes sense thankyou, im 23 5 ft 6 and around 25% body fat, doing fasted cardio as on a challenge at the gym and on a low carb diet which the gym gave me,i really need to strip the fat, help me out , am i wasting my time with the hgh at 2iu per day? is there anything i should be taking with the hgh? should i take morning or night?

Top Bottom