Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with new cycle! Mast, Test, Eq, Tren!!

DreamElite

Hey guys im looking to start a new cycle soon and then run 1 more over the summer. Im Currently 20 and 5'10 210 lbs. Im looking to put on about 10-15 lbs of lean solid muscle and ive been considering a few different items. How does this sound..

Masteron
Test E
EQ
Tren

Im not sure about the exact doses, maybe you could help me out with that too. Any other suggestions would be very helpful too!!
THANKS DREAMELITE

sorry we dont give steroid advice to anyone under 21 here.

I understand and respect your decision to not offer advice. but no lie bro the big 21rst is January 3. I have no reason to lie im just looking to for the same things everyone else here is looking for. thanks anyways

come on man, it takes 5 minutes to research what doses are for the different drugs. And you got no business using tren even if you were over 21. Thats some advanced user shit so dont do it.

No need to bite the guys head off. Sorry they shut you down bro, but they do have a point. You do not know enough to be using tren if you have to ask dosages of the above. Do some reading, then read some more....after that, read even more and then think about your goals and what you need to get there.

The above is a pretty hardcore mix of shit, doubt you need half of that to get where you wannabe. Go educate yourself before you jump on the most powerful shit known to man. Sides are huge with tren, and honestly i wouldnt bother. Knowledge is power, go and up yours.

I waited until I was 27 to hop on. I hit 250mgs of test ent a week for ten weeks. Hello 18 lbs of lean body mass! Man that was awesome!!!

thanks guys. and i really do appreciate all the great advice. This is going to be my 4th cycle and like all of you, i just want that perfect feeling when are bodies are where we want them. Ive been reading for the past couple of days (like u recommened) and ive come to my conclusion that im probably set on getting either TEST E or SUS and stack it with EQ and winny. I can also get my hands on dbol and wasnt sure whether or not it would be a good additive. (i have taken all of this before with a strict PCT)

Unless u were reading 24/7 for a week i dont think you have read enough. Not shutting u down, but you really need to know what your doing with this shit. Read up on dosages, duration, side effects, post cycle thearpy, anti estrogens, HCG, stacking different compounds together etc. It may seem like fun and games but it should be taken VERY seriously.

Top Bottom