Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help needed ! Cutting Cycle, Confused between compounds !

lonewolf1990

Hello Lifters,

I want to start a cutting cycle. I actually didnt wanted to go on steroids for cutting but after all the efforts it looks like I am loosing muscle at the end of the day alongwith Fat which I dont want and which noone wants obviously.

Some stats : I am a little short height-ed at 5'6. weight varies 64 kg - 65 kg. Was at 67 kg a month before I started cutting. at 17.5% BF (measured with handheld electronic scale)

Been Lifting since almost 5 years and gained quite a bit mass (was underweight before).

I usually eat around 2500 Cal a day with around 180 g protein. While cutting i am at around 1800.

Steroid info :

Have Done 2 cycles before with a gap of a year (once a year)

1. DBOL oral only 4 weeks (extremely satisfied)

2. Test + DBOL 10 weeks (not so satisfied)

Somehow I did not make a lot of gains and took a lot of time recovering in my last pinning cycle which makes me paranoid for doing it again. Inspite of following and researching everything.

Now I am looking at cutting some body fat with current mass maintenance. or gain some lean body mass if possible.

I have 2 possible cycles in consideration -

cycle - 1 -

Winny Only + Albuterol 6 weeks

week 1 - 6 - winny 30/40 mg per day depending on the outcome

Albuterol 12 mg/ Day for first 2 and last 2 weeks

PCT- clomid 50/50/25/25

cycle - 2 -

Week 1 - 6 -

Sustanon 500 mg/ week injected on every monday (actually need to ask if i can inject all the 500 mg at once)

Adex .25 mg / week every wed

Week 5-8

winny - 30 mg

Albuterol - 12 mg / day 2 week on - 2 week off

HCG - 10000 IU / spread evenly

Week 9 - 12

PCT - Clomid 50/50/20/20

Week 1 - 12 -

Finasteride - to protect hairloss
Glucosamine
Thyrox 25 - I have subclinical hypothyroid

should I go for the first option ? - looks neat, short and simple with lesser complications.

Please advise on the same. thanks.

bud your stats aren't very good

140 pounds at 17% body fat tells me right off the bat you have little muscle on your frame. your diet macro's seem decent for someone your weight but man are you putting in the hours in the gym? i ask this because neither option is a good idea until you build consistency

I would not run any of those. I would focus on eating the right foods every single day and exercising. Not only do you have some fat to cut but you need to build up a ton more muscle before using any gear. You will just end up spinning your wheels if you don't get those things nailed first.

I was going to give corrections to those cycles, but both of them are really messed up, and I would end up changing everything in them. You need to do some research, and keep things simple. Don't underestimate the importance of using all the right ancillaries.

Also, avoid using such potent stims as clenbuterol and albuterol - they will only make you lose even more muscle mass, and they will not contribute to keeping of muscle mass. These stims will cause a spike in cortisol - the stress hormone, which makes people lose muscle mass.

I agree with @lev buterlov

The cycle lay outs you currently have planned are horrible. Do some more research and start from scratch.

Try listening to the evolutionary radio podcast -> https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/
You can read up on different steroid profiles and cycle lay outs here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/

Before you even touch steroids, I would do a couple cycle of SARMS. SARMS are much better then steroids for burning body fat anyways. Check out this video I made on what SARMS are and how they work -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

bud your stats aren't very good

140 pounds at 17% body fat tells me right off the bat you have little muscle on your frame. your diet macro's seem decent for someone your weight but man are you putting in the hours in the gym? i ask this because neither option is a good idea until you build consistency

Thanks for the advise buddy! I am training regularly and eating clean since almost 3-4 years now. Have quite some muscle mass on the small frame. I also do kick boxing. Training almost 4 times a week with weights and 3 times with my kick boxing practice.

Thanks for the advice buddy ! SARMS aren't easily available in the place I live. I will surely go through the links you have posted.

I was going to give corrections to those cycles, but both of them are really messed up, and I would end up changing everything in them. You need to do some research, and keep things simple. Don't underestimate the importance of using all the right ancillaries.

Also, avoid using such potent stims as clenbuterol and albuterol - they will only make you lose even more muscle mass, and they will not contribute to keeping of muscle mass. These stims will cause a spike in cortisol - the stress hormone, which makes people lose muscle mass.

I did some research but looks like it's not enough. I will surely do more. But I would really appreciate if you can make some corrections based on your experience and get me going with it :) .

Also folks, I am 27, working out since almost 6 years and in a good shape, just that at my height, you can't expect a weight above 200 lbs ...... I am already at my natural limits. Gaining muscle without adding fat is difficult. Peace !!! Please help me with correct compounds, i would really appreciate that. I want to reach my goals. Thanks.

Top Bottom