Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help need to cut more loose 30 pounds

ivan84navihawk

My BMI

210 weight/ body fat 18.3 water 57.2 muscle 163. Phy 6 bmr2316. ...metabolic age 24 bone mass 8.4 real fat 6

That's my stats I'm 27 years old and 5'9
I have every aas you can think of just not sure what will help my diet is straight lean meat no red meats no breads no pastas I eat 5 meals a day
Please help

60182014-c7a1-e06d.jpg

That's my current pic

And I for got to tell you I cardio 4 hours out the day two hours in morning kick boxing and muay Thai and two hours at night jiu jitsu

you don't look like you need to lose 30 pounds in your pic. what is the deal? your body fat is in the low to mid teens which is fine. and you have good muscle mass on you. no way you are 18%, that scale you are using sounds like its one of those that you stand on and those aren't accurate at all. in fact I will flat out and tell you that you are 12-13% body fat tops.

as far as what AAS to use now that we have found out that scale you were using was bullshit, now what are your revised goals?

Look into tren it MIGHT be what you are looking for. It will give great strength and lean you even more. It is the only one that I have done so I don't know about much else.

no way you are losing 30lbs unless you have some sort of tragic accident...

do you have a weight class you are shooting for or something or do you just wanna get ripped up?

no way you are losing 30lbs unless you have some sort of tragic accident...

do you have a weight class you are shooting for or something or do you just wanna get ripped up?

lol i thought the same thing after i saw his pic, he used one of those Taylor scales they sell at target or walmart to stand on.. those things say i am 25% body fat and like 66% water or some outrageous number..

thats why i don't really trust when guys post their body fat without a pic

yep, use tren for that limp dick, bitch tit prolactin look/out of your mind feeling, night sweats..

don't run steroids.. I agree 11-13% max..

what i think you are looking for is a more vein/dry look.. ??

yep, use tren for that limp dick, bitch tit prolactin look/out of your mind feeling, night sweats..

don't run steroids.. I agree 11-13% max..

what i think you are looking for is a more vein/dry look.. ??

rawfitness99 is doing a tren test mast cycle and is posting pics. In 3 weeks he is looking great. I did a tren only and it was what I needed. I wasn't as cut as this guy to start but it did wonders on me. Steve is doing a tren cycle i have not heard much about lately
I hear about tren sides and it seems like not too many people get bad sides, besides night sweats. Maybe I am not seeing those thread about tons of sides.
I am reading about people doing 200mg of tren and still seeing results. Not sure but from what I've heard " low dose lose sides"

i can gurantee you this... just like everyone else said, there is no way possible you are 18%, no way... I think all you really need to do is tone up what you have... you have a good base going on... with the amount of cardio you said you are doing, and that your diet is spot on, something doesn't add up in my opinion..l. I am thinking there is something about your diet that may be hindering you... I am wondering what exactly it is you have when you say you have ever aas and also what kind of previous experience, if any, that you have... Tell me that, and I am sure we can all point you in the right direction...

Top Bottom