Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help on my mass gainer cycle, help a bro!!

pov

stats 22 yr old
92kg
6.2 height
diet 250 gram protein
carbs around 350-400 mark
had 2 cycles of sus 500 and deca 400

ok so ive started my cycle im on week 1 of my cycle.
the cycle im taking is 500 test e and 400 deca

my cycle outlook is...
Weeks 1-15 Test E 500mg
Weeks 1-12 Deca 400mg
anastrozole 0.25 every other day 15 weeks

PCT
HCG Week 15-17 250IU EOD
Clomid 15-18 1st week 100mg, 2nd and 3rd week 50mg

should i use dbol from weeks 3-7 as a booster?
also should i use nolvadex for pct?

thanks

stats 22 yr old
92kg
6.2 height
diet 250 gram protein
carbs around 350-400 mark
had 2 cycles of sus 500 and deca 400

ok so ive started my cycle im on week 1 of my cycle.
the cycle im taking is 500 test e and 400 deca

my cycle outlook is...
Weeks 1-15 Test E 500mg
Weeks 1-12 Deca 400mg
anastrozole 0.25 every other day 15 weeks

PCT
HCG Week 15-17 250IU EOD
Clomid 15-18 1st week 100mg, 2nd and 3rd week 50mg

should i use dbol from weeks 3-7 as a booster?
also should i use nolvadex for pct?

thanks
No nolva for this pct bro. use Testosterone Recovery Stack for pct with the clomid. That would be the best pct you can get for the cycle.

Are you bulking? and most people use the deca for the first 4-5 weeks 50mg ed.

No nolva for this pct bro. use Testosterone Recovery Stack for pct with the clomid. That would be the best pct you can get for the cycle.

Are you bulking? and most people use the deca for the first 4-5 weeks 50mg ed.

do PP post to the U.K? ill check the price but if its too expensive will my pct work? could i up the dosages on HCG?

yes i am bulking, i will try get more food in me or i might have to buy a mass shake.

did you mean dbol instead of deca? i have ordered it so im just waiting for it to come, would it be useful to use it in about 3 weeks into the cycle?

thanks alot!!

do PP post to the U.K? ill check the price but if its too expensive will my pct work? could i up the dosages on HCG?

yes i am bulking, i will try get more food in me or i might have to buy a mass shake.

did you mean dbol instead of deca? i have ordered it so im just waiting for it to come, would it be useful to use it in about 3 weeks into the cycle?

thanks alot!!
No pp will not ship to uk. If clomid and hcg is all you can get then it will have to do.

no I meant test/deca/dbol its the clasic bulk stack.

No pp will not ship to uk. If clomid and hcg is all you can get then it will have to do.

no I meant test/deca/dbol its the clasic bulk stack.

wat dosage shall i use for the dbol, ive never used it

also how much hcg should i use and how often/

Thanks your the man!

I would say that if you use HMG, dex UNLEASHED, POST CYCLE and Alpha Sustain you don't need nolva OR Clomid.

And gaining mass isn't a matter of what gear you use. It's how much you eat.

Add a half dozen eggs and two servings of BIG BLAST with whole milk Protein Factory Inc. EVERY DAY and you'll grow like a weed.

Shouldn't he be advised to run a lower amount of deca if he's only running 500mg test with it? He's going to probably have erection issues for sure.

He is running a higher dose of test.

But please do tell how does running a higher dose of test keep your sex drive up when running deca? I'd love to here it good bro? Is it because AAAH if you have a way higher level of test then prog? Many people run 500mg test/300mg deca. Its just the norm but 400 is not much more then 300 and I would still like for you to tell us how and why runing test higher then deca or any nandro is good. What is your explanation of the process?

Shouldn't he be advised to run a lower amount of deca if he's only running 500mg test with it? He's going to probably have erection issues for sure.

i'd say he's good. as long as the test is higher it should help him. i'm having zero issues from deca with something similiar

Top Bottom