Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with my lipids HDL/LDL!!!

concordsize

I have been reading several posts lately about some herbs and stuff that can help with your lipid pannel. I would like to try and get mine incheck..

HDL=27
ldl=146
total=198

I am on HRT @200mg eow. My problem is I do cycles within my hrt and would like my levels to improve so they will not get to worse then they are now while on more androgens.

Thanks
E

concordsize said:
I have been reading several posts lately about some herbs and stuff that can help with your lipid pannel. I would like to try and get mine incheck..

HDL=27
ldl=146
total=198

I am on HRT @200mg eow. My problem is I do cycles within my hrt and would like my levels to improve so they will not get to worse then they are now while on more androgens.

Thanks
E

Flax oil will help the HDL/LDL ratio.

Drop your carbs, increase your "good" fats. In a month, your profile will normalize. Keep carbs under 69mg daily. Your HRT is low, so it really must be your diet and exercise planning. How was your lipid profile before starting HRT?

Fish oil will help, (flax seed is not as good as fish) and Niacin. Make sure the Niacin is non flush or extended release, so you don't get red in the face. Also increase your salmon intake, eat nuts and avacado, use Olive oil instead of other oils or butter.

Top Bottom