Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with my Girl's clen cycle

massivegainz

My girl just started her second go on clen in the past 2 years, she is only at 40mcg a day but worked great for her before, my Question is what would be the best product to use along with clen for fat burning effect?? anything from the AF store that would help? or anything else that comes to mind., thanks for any help!!! :chomp:

massivegainz said:
My girl just started her second go on clen in the past 2 years, she is only at 40mcg a day but worked great for her before, my Question is what would be the best product to use along with clen for fat burning effect?? anything from the AF store that would help? or anything else that comes to mind., thanks for any help!!! :chomp:

great stacked with t3, and use YES from AF Store as well, works pretty good. Do you have excel on your pc ?? If so I can shoot you a good clen/t3 pyramid cycle that my wife and other women in my family use. the only ones it hasn't worked for are those that felt taking this meant no need to keep the diet clean....next time my sister will PAY for her own gear :)

Email me if you want it.....email addy is below

massivegainz said:

Clen+T3 are one of the most potent combinations out there, just make sure she stays LOW dose and she's careful.

Top Bottom