Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help of my ex "fat bros" who now have a six pack abs...

mike1107

Hey bros !!
still on my cutting cycle, just finished week 5,now I'm 205 pounds... good results using
-kyno+t3+just add winny (zambon) this week 1 ed
-good diet : low fat ,150-200g prot/ day 50-100g carbs/day,shit days on the week end ( i eat what I want but stay clean in my diet)
-cardio 4 or 5 X45 min/week
-arimides .25 ed
...now the top of my abs looked better (not very good but..),went from 16% to +/-13%... but damn I STILL HAVE THOSE FU***N LOVE HANDLES AND FAT ON LOW ABS and I can't have that six pack I want !!
In fact I lost fat in every part of my body:shoulders,arms,have a few striations on the quads..but not on the abs !! i know it's a common man's problem but...
guys who had the same problem like me and who had a slow metabolism like mine, how did you do to obtain a six pack abs????? more cardio? more cytomel?more arimidex? less carbs? (if I do I'm gonna get crazy lol)
Please help bros I'm desesperate and it pisses me off
just really need your help !!

mike

everything looks good. just keep it up and keep up the cardio. it takes a little time and then it just starts melting off. you can add 75/mg eod of fina and you should lose bf more quickly aswell. worked for me. when i'm on fina, i can even cheat on my diet once in a while and still lose bf. good luck and keep us posted

bump- im an ex fatty as well. il be going down this route too as soon as i finish up a few things here and there.

As an ex fatty myself, I hear feel your pains!!To tell you the truth,the only way I will ever consider myself "in shape",is by me having the most ripped sixer possible.I lost over 60 lbs,and I will probablly never be done,but i've realized that it does take time.Prioritize my friend #1 diet #2 excersize#3remain possitive.
The only real reason I've began using gear is beacuse I felt platued,and could not obtain what i seek naturally,but keep in mind It took my 5+ years to get here.I'm happy to say that all my hard work and dedication has paid off.I now have the six pack I've always wanted,but I wont stop there,now they need to be even more ripped:D

sermon_of_mockery said:
As an ex fatty myself, I hear feel your pains!!To tell you the truth,the only way I will ever consider myself "in shape",is by me having the most ripped sixer possible.I lost over 60 lbs,and I will probablly never be done,but i've realized that it does take time.Prioritize my friend #1 diet #2 excersize#3remain possitive.
The only real reason I've began using gear is beacuse I felt platued,and could not obtain what i seek naturally,but keep in mind It took my 5+ years to get here.I'm happy to say that all my hard work and dedication has paid off.I now have the six pack I've always wanted,but I wont stop there,now they need to be even more ripped:D

the same thing is exactly happening to me bro !!
I want to have that six pack and I began using roids for exactly the same reason as you...
I continue my job !! After all it's just week 5 on 10 weeks...this fat is just begiining to piss me off that's all...
other advices for the end of my cycle bros? :D
thanx for your help and your support !!!
Mike

I feel for you bro. Diet, and cardio need to play a big part in our battle against the fat brigade.

Your eating about 1200 calories a day according to what you said, even on the t3 your metabolism is probably shutting down. You should only be taking about 12.5 mcg per day of the t3 and i would up the dose of arimidex to 1mg eod. you do not have to take it everyday because it has such a long half life. that is also why you can take such a low dose of the t3, bill roberts writes,

"Personally, I radically advocate going in the opposite direction — I like to see doses as low as 12.5 mcg/day. Here, natural thyroid production isn't reduced much. You get most of the benefits, and almost none of the adverse effect. Using this dosage, you should be able to lose 3 lb of fat per week, or close to it, with no problem… if all else in the diet and exercise program is good.

Taking the 12.5 mcg/day dose level actually results in about 50 mcg of drug in your system, because T3 (Cytomel) has a long half life and your system doesn't contain just the amount you took today, but also about three times more than that left over from previous days. For this reason, I'd take a 50 mcg loading dose the first day (if I knew I handled T3 well), and then maintain that level with 12.5 mcg/day after that. If it were my first use, though, I'd let levels build up slowly instead of taking the loading dose."

I have used said recommendations with great success. I was eating similar to you and my fat loss came to a screeching halt. Up the fats, your fine as long as you stay under 100g carbs daily, throw in two tbs flax oil daily (i like the cinnamon flavored one) and eat some eggs or something. hope this helps

Top Bottom