Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help of my ex "fat bros" who now have a six pack abs...

gambit7666 said:
Your eating about 1200 calories a day according to what you said, even on the t3 your metabolism is probably shutting down. You should only be taking about 12.5 mcg per day of the t3 and i would up the dose of arimidex to 1mg eod. you do not have to take it everyday because it has such a long half life. that is also why you can take such a low dose of the t3, bill roberts writes,

"Personally, I radically advocate going in the opposite direction I like to see doses as low as 12.5 mcg/day. Here, natural thyroid production isn't reduced much. You get most of the benefits, and almost none of the adverse effect. Using this dosage, you should be able to lose 3 lb of fat per week, or close to it, with no problem if all else in the diet and exercise program is good.

Taking the 12.5 mcg/day dose level actually results in about 50 mcg of drug in your system, because T3 (Cytomel) has a long half life and your system doesn't contain just the amount you took today, but also about three times more than that left over from previous days. For this reason, I'd take a 50 mcg loading dose the first day (if I knew I handled T3 well), and then maintain that level with 12.5 mcg/day after that. If it were my first use, though, I'd let levels build up slowly instead of taking the loading dose."

I have used said recommendations with great success. I was eating similar to you and my fat loss came to a screeching halt. Up the fats, your fine as long as you stay under 100g carbs daily, throw in two tbs flax oil daily (i like the cinnamon flavored one) and eat some eggs or something. hope this helps

good shit bro

welcome to elite

thanx to you my bros,I really appreciated your help...I'll keep you posted to tell what's happening in the second part of my cycle...
thanx again !! :D

I'm an ex-fatass as well and on the same road as you dude. My abs are SLOWLY looking better, but them fuckin' love handles and lowerback fat is killing me.

Try Yohimburn, you'll thank me for it.

what i have learned is with all the clen, t3,nyc, eca,cardio diet and shit, it still takes a good amount of time from 12-13% to get a six pack @ around 6-8%. Just keep working at it.

Top Bottom