Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with my cycle Im plannin with Slin

WeeMan

Week 1-4

Humulin R 8Iu MWF after workouts
Creatine 5 grams After Slin Shot and workout
Whey Protien Shakes/ED

Week 5-11

Tren 100mg/ED
Test Suspension 100mg/ED total 700mg/Wk
Liquidex .25mg/ED
Pantheoic Acid high dose have to look at my log book to see what i did last time

week 12-13

Test Suspension 75mg/ED 525mg/Week
Liquidex .25mg/ED
Pantheoic Acid

week 14-16

Clomid therapy
Armidex .25mg/ED
Pantheoic Acid

week 17-21

Humulin R 8-9IU MWF
Creatine 5g/ED
Whey Protien Shakes/ED

I dont want to add any more AS to this or change them because this is what I have lined up
And dont want to up my Slin dosages to quick either I believe I should be ok 4 weeks on
slin 10 weeks off and then 4 weeks on slin I am wondering if I should start the Slin around
Week 10 again though, that would be 4 on 4 off 4 on again but Im not sure about ME usin slin
and AS together Slin scares me too much alone lol any sug would be great

BTW While on the Slin I will be consuming very little Fat
And will be following the Safety Guidlines found on Elite to the T. I want to try the Slin alone DEFINETLY at first to monitor how my body will react to it.

WeeMan

Just so you know...

You won't notice anything nor is there any real purpose to use the slin unless your on GH. I've used it before even with a cycle for 6 wks ed I wk'd out with creatine and I couldn't tell anything different than if I was to have used the AS alone.

Well id prefer GH but it isnt in the budget lol, but I have heard of a few people making decent gains on slin alone, using creatine too, but no AS or GH. What type of Slin did u use how many Ius and for how long and what was the frequency? I really would like to try the slin alone but..... if the general consiensus ends up being that there no use then.... I guess Ill drop the Slin.

WeeMan

sk*

thanks bro, I have heard of many people say that slin alone produced some of there best gains I hope there right.

WeeMan

Slin will always work very well, stacked with AAS+HGH or not. Its a extremely powerfull uptake mediation hormone and nutrient partitioner and can increase storage of protein in the cell, as well as storing glucose as glycogen.

Regarding the original user, make sure to build up to 8iu a day unless perhaps you have done slin before, yet I would still start at 2iu and increase from there per workout. Also insulin will allow you to use quite a bit more creatine, perhaps 10-15g at your post/pre shot serving.

Creatine+slin is a great combination but both compounds have a high afinity for storing water in muscle cells, so you may gain a lot of water weight, but since that promotes a very anabolic enviroment, all is good. :)

Primal and Sk* yall are supportin what ive heard im likin thins anyone else??

Also what about the cycle does it look OK or what

Another thing I was wondering was....

Should the Slin be taken daily or after workouts only this seems to be contraversial some say ED short Cycle (doesnt mention HOW short though) others say afer Workouts only Any input would be great

WeeMan

proud13 easily understood mistake its the gh that needs slin not the other way around

anabolicus maximus = insulin

for max slin gains people take it every day but some of that max will have to be fat

ive only taken it directly after workouts and have always been pleased with the results. the slin is supposed to have muscle preference after a workout so it reduces fat gain.

take the slin in the middle of your cycle when aas blood levels are highest for max gain

if your gonna run 2 slin minicycles do the second cycle during clomid therapy to solidify your gains (but when off aas you might gain a little more fat but hey thats what cutting is for)

if you follow that plan i laid out on safety you will be ok
lots of people considered it overkill so its the best plan for someone new to slin

Top Bottom