Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with my current situation

littleswoll

Did a cycle of d-bol and deca a couple of months ago. Haven't had time to hit the gym like I usually do (school has had me very busy) and getting a little soft. Had amazing results and gained alot of weight from the cycle. I'm currently 5'7" 175. Don't really want to gain too much more weight just want to be hard as hell. Already have 20 amps of win. depot. My question is what else should I add to this. Was thinking of running 400 equi just for the old joints. Let me know from your personal experience w/ this cycle. Should I add primo or anavar? Thanks for your time and all you answer are appreciated.

WEll, to be totally honest with you, you should throw in what ever is in your price range. If you don't want to add anymore weight and just want to harden I'd say throw the primo in with it. Primo and winny will make you gain some weight, but I believe that anavar or eq will make you gain more weight than primo. But, if a few pounds doesn't matter just go with the one you can afford, which is probably eq, that is unless money is no object.

Money is no object when it comes to a cycle and a few pounds doesn't matter is the equi a good idea for joint pain will I experience much? I maybe thinking of going all out and running
Equi 400 1-10
winny 5-10
and posible some anavar or primo at the end anyone else done this if so what kind of results did you obtain. I do plan on running clomid after anyone have any suggestions on how long to start and what dose to use. Thanks for the help.

Top Bottom