Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with my bf% (pics)

Snapcity1990

Hey guys. I'm having trouble figuring out my bf%. I have a digital caliper but it always ranges from 10%-15% and I'd like get some opinions from you guys. I'm 6' around 188lbs. What do you think?

you definately are not 15%.. how modest of you.

you are between 8-10%

you remind me of how i looked natural when i was younger, nice lean muscle and abs. now its time to bulk up and add some mass to your frame. at your height i would say 210 is a good weight... be willing to add a couple % of body fat to your frame.

I recommend a primo/test cycle, you will love it

I'm currently 5 weeks into a new cycle. 500mg test e a week and I'm going to polish it off with some anavar. Dylan has helped set this up for me. I'm currently around 192ish so I have put on some weight. Hoping to bulk up a little more with some lean mass and maybe cut back down again for next summer. Thanks for the help. For some reason I always think I'm a higher bf than I am. I was thinking I was around 12% in these pics. This is great news then lol

I agree. That's why my next cycle or cycles will mainly be test only until I hit maybe 30. Going to take it slow and focus on good lifting and diet. However, I did use tren to achieve the physique in these pics. It was before I really knew what I was doing...I followed some advice from a friend. I did have some noticeable sides from the tren. Bad acne, sleeplessness, and I was always sweating for some reason. I don't react that bad to test so ill hold off on the serious compounds until they are needed

^^^ yeah i can tell you are young by your pics, you still look raw to me even after running tren. i wish you had stayed natural and not touched tren so young but what is done is done.

look at a 35 year olds picture on here, look at my pics for example. then look at a 25 year olds.. they are so different. my pics are of someone who has been lifting for almost 20 years. hell look at RADAR's pic, you can tell just looking at his body it is mature muscle mass built up over decades. not a few years. thats why the top bodybuilders are all well in their 30's and early 40's. Jay Cutler is 39, and Heath is 32.. coleman is well in his 40's now, and so is dexter who is now early 40's.. point being it takes time to build mature muscle mass and you can't rush things

You have a great base, and judging by your pics I would put you closer to 8%. There is noticeable striations in your chest and the Serratus us coming in and becoming more defined. Both of those became that way on me when I hit about 8%ish.

Nice job

you definitely have a good base bro and you can make a lot more progress if you have your diet spot on... i have you right about 10% but your well on your way to the 8 range... keep working hard and you will be there quickly...

Top Bottom