Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with my balls

markymark67

[FONT=&quot]I have been on test for twelve years and seriously abuse and abused it. what my question is. If my natural test is shot and my balls are pretty much peanuts unless its hot. And if your nuts make your nut juice and mine is shut down then how do I still get my loads. Is this good news that my peanuts still work or where the hell is my juice come from. This is a serious question for me. Help me man I feel less,I'm confused am I good to go or what.[/FONT]

I have been on test for twelve years and seriously abuse and abused it. what my question is. If my natural test is shot and my balls are pretty much peanuts unless its hot. And if your nuts make your nut juice and mine is shut down then how do I still get my loads. Is this good news that my peanuts still work or where the hell is my juice come from. This is a serious question for me. Help me man I feel less,I'm confused am I good to go or what.

I don't say this online often but you sir are a cretin.

This is why
1) That 12 years
2) Not knowing where spunk comes from but thinking you're clever and adult enough to use steroids.

Please stop referring to them as peanuts it’s sounds ridiculous and no your loads don’t come from your balls solely. Seminal fluid is made elsewhere as I recall from high school health class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please stop referring to them as peanuts it’s sounds ridiculous and no your loads don’t come from your balls solely. Seminal fluid is made elsewhere as I recall from high school health class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From your prostate. Sperm = balls. 'Juice' = prostate.

Top Bottom