Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help me set up an excellent cutter/hardener!

carlsky

Banned
This summer I want to look jaw dropping! I used tren recently and the hardness and quality muscle were unbelievable! I have never done winstrol but I hear it is one of the best. I don't want to do anavar because it is too much$$$ but was thinking of test prop./tren/winstrol for 10 weeks. I am usually around 8-11bf% so do you thin this cycle will make me look awesome or should I add or substitute something? I just want girls to turn heads like no other but when I go to the beach I already get a lot of that but I want to look like I just stepped off stage! Maybe masteron is what I am looking for??? So I have eq, winstrol, tren, prop., masteron, that I could choose from. Please help if you have any knowledge in cutting steroids.

Eq 600mg/week 1-10
T. Prop 100mg/eod 1-12
Tren 75mg/day 1-6
Masteron 75mg/day 7-12
Winny 50mg/day 7-12
Alternate clen and eca, and possibly add it T3 as well. It's overkill for sure, but if your diet is in check, you'd be competition ready!

alright but could I drop either the eq or the masteron and get real good results??? Which is better out of those two? I use eca but clen is supposed to enlarge your heart so fuck that! t3 huh?

Ok then, eq will give you vascularity, and it's cheaper, so drop masteron. And instead of clen, run phentermine. Honestly though, you could take 100mg/day of anadrol and get ripped once you dropped the water-weight. I'd say 90% of cutting is in the diet/cardio.

Top Bottom