Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help me please!

not trying to be a dick but how do you eat whey protien, cantilope 1cup
6 eggs, american cheese 1 slice, cooked oatmeal 2 cups, 4 slice of white bread
cottage cheese 1 cup, pinapple 1 cup, white bread 2 slice, fruit 1 itemwhey protien , peanut butter 1 tble, jam 1 tble, white bread 2 slice, iso gainer shake
pasta 8 oz, steak chicken or fish 8 oz, mashed potato, green vegi 1 cup. in 1 meal? its not possible. women arnt looking to gain weight for the most part, some are but not typically. so if your trying to loose weight you need to eat smaller portions throught the day.
i do lift heavy
and it is good to have a whey protien shake first thing in the morning. and my shakes my gainer shakes have 960 calories per shake. the brand is called exteme iso gainer.

Yea man you are on a cutting diet... Look up a BULKING diet. Take Steve's advice.. No cardio and just eat like hell. Stop doing isolation exercises and look into a 5x5 program with big compound movements (squats, deads, bench, etc.)

cottage cheese 1 cup, pinapple 1 cup, white bread 2 slice, fruit 1 itemwhey protien , peanut butter 1 tble, jam 1 tble, white bread 2 slice, iso gainer shake
pasta 8 oz, steak chicken or fish 8 oz, mashed potato, green vegi 1 cup. in 1 meal? its not possible. women arnt looking to gain weight for the most part, some are but not typically. so if your trying to loose weight you need to eat smaller portions throught the day.
i do lift heavy
and it is good to have a whey protien shake first thing in the morning. and my shakes my gainer shakes have 960 calories per shake. the brand is called exteme iso gainer.

actually steve gave you solid advice, get rid of the shakes and eat real food.

when I bulk, I usually eat your entire day's plan by noon.

get on a good 5x5 program, EAT MORE, and take a few minutes break between each set at the gym so you aren't getting your heart rate up. Do not do cardio.

I also wouldn't ask for opinions, then tell one of the most respected and knowledgeable they are wrong.

133 after 6 years, obviously you are not doing it right, so I would thank these good bros for their FREE advice.

SL 5x5 - just google it. You can check out my thread on the subject on here, start on page 2, it took me a minute to finalize my approach. Find a net site that will convert your food into calories for you. I eat over 4500 a day, and you are no where near that.

actually steve gave you solid advice, get rid of the shakes and eat real food.

when I bulk, I usually eat your entire day's plan by noon.

get on a good 5x5 program, EAT MORE, and take a few minutes break between each set at the gym so you aren't getting your heart rate up. Do not do cardio.

I also wouldn't ask for opinions, then tell one of the most respected and knowledgeable they are wrong.

133 after 6 years, obviously you are not doing it right, so I would thank these good bros for their FREE advice.

+1....if you have all the answers then WHY ARE YOU HERE?

The point is you're not eating enough calories, Steve doesn't eat the EXACT freakin' food you listed in ONE MEAL, the calories you're eating don't total enough for one day...

~EZ

i do lift heavy

a protein shake for breakfast is good? how so? you just murdered your appetite for hours for no reason. leave the shakes for advanced people. you need to stick to the basics and stick with real food for now. you have virtually no real food in your current diet

you don't know how to eat.. I am not sure what you don't understand.. read my bulker in my signature below http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/diet-bodybuilding/bulking-up-using-your-diet-steve-way-830603.html << here is the link. white bread is just refined flour, it does nothing to build muscle and has zero nutritional value. please don't come on here and act like you know what you are doing and then disrespect the site by starting another thread asking for sources. a supplement as i already mentioned is creatine. that will help you greatly far more than shakes and atleast help you move in the right direction

and lol at you thinking that girl in my avatar is me. there you go i changed it now to Mr. Miyagi.. i guess that means I am an old asian guy. click my profile and see what i look like. i've got 50 pounds on you and I am a half foot or so shorter. and we've got dudes on here who are way bigger and stronger than me... so please get your head out of your ass and listen to this free advice you are getting. we aren't bodybuilding.com, the guys on here are serious motherfuckers..

and lol at you thinking that girl in my avatar is me. there you go i changed it now to Mr. Miyagi.. i guess that means I am an old asian guy. click my profile and see what i look like. i've got 50 pounds on you and I am a half foot or so shorter. and we've got dudes on here who are way bigger and stronger than me... so please get your head out of your ass and listen to this free advice you are getting. we aren't bodybuilding.com, the guys on here are serious motherfuckers..

I didn't understand what he was talking about when he was referring to woman.....but I get it now!! LMAO!!!

But to the op...take all this great advice you've been given, put down your smart phone/lap top and go EAT & LIFT!! It's the only answer to your question....& also just to make it crystal clear you can ask your question a hundred different way....you'll get the same answer every time...all roads lead to Rome!

Top Bottom