Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me out here old and new friends. Coming off TRT for many years

iamthatiam

Plat Hero
Platinum
I've been on TRT over 10 years, but I'm tired of it and want to see if my body can recover natural levels. I've been off as long as 5 weeks before without any issues. I've been of for 24 days and today I really noticed in the gym. I had little stamina for my boxing workout and actually felt light headed, couldn't work near as hard on the heavy bag. My strength hasn't changed much when I lifted weights. I'm older now almost 54, so it might be tougher after being on so long. My question is..I was thinking of trying the 90 days of clomid to see if my testicles can regain some size, they've come back a little already, but still way undersized and I imagine I have about a zero test level. My doctor never prescribed hcg, so that's out of the question...Will the 90 day clomid cycle increase testicle size permanenty?? Or do you have to keep doing it and if so for how long? Thank you very much. Sorry so long.

I start training my daughter for boxing tomorrow and I sucked so bad today. Not nearly as explosive and powerful and gassed out quickly. But when I lifted weights, I couldn't tell any difference except that it fatigued me more.

I agree bro.. I've been on TRT for almost 9 years after surviving cancer. I tried coming off last year.. my levels never broke 119 at the highest. Extremely unlikely you will come back anywhere near normal bro and you'll feel terrible while trying. Just from my personal experience.

Thank y'all for the info. My next question is...I've been googling and can't get get a definitive answer Since my test level is probably around zero right now, how much will the clomid raise it and how much do I need to take? I want to try it for awhile just to give my body a break from the injections and see what happens. My hematocrit was 55
% on 150 mgs of test per week. Also estrogen was 80 with a total test level of near 1200 at my last testing. So I was having to donate blood and take an anti e. Didn't have those issues until recently as I read it becomes common as you get older while on TRT.

Thanks for the replies. Day 28. I feel good. No problems with sex drive, just not as strong and at my age that's a plus. lol..I've noticed that I don't have the strong urgency when I pee, it actually hurt often while waiting for the flow to start. Since that suddenly stopped after several years with it getting worse each year, I assume must have been the prostrate and how the testosterone affected it. No more dribbling either. I've lost a few pounds and don't look as jacked, but don't care about that either anymore..Needed this break. Don't know how long it will be. I'll be a guinea pig and have my test levels checked after a few months. I think it's only 39$ for a total testosterone check.

This is day 38 after my last injection. Clomid was started 8 days ago. My testicles have at least doubled, probably tripled in size. So my question is...If my hpta is completely shut down, how would the clomid be working as it obviously is? Thank you

No more hairy back like a gorilla. LOL. Hair growth on back has slowed down significantly. I looked like sasquatch at times if I went a month without shaving back...And you all may be 100% correct, but I have to find out for myself..Thank you very much.

Top Bottom