Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help me choose a oral stack for my next cycle.

luda281

Banned
so i tried the beastdrol. results were not as strong as i expected, so i'm gonna try to stack it with something next time. I haven't tried any injectables yet, so i want to stick with something oral. can anyone reccommend something to stack with beast that "will not" cause gyno issues?

5'7" 160lbs
24 yo

so i tried the beastdrol. results were not as strong as i expected, so i'm gonna try to stack it with something next time. I haven't tried any injectables yet, so i want to stick with something oral. can anyone reccommend something to stack with beast that "will not" cause gyno issues?

5'7" 160lbs
24 yo

What was your diet and training like while taking Beastdrol?

you need to eat to grow. by your stats im not so sure you did that. any way orbitnutrition.com has forged lean mass. it has beastdrol plus more in it. im not sure about the gyno part. you may want to ask orbit about it.

i'm only 5'7" so im not trying to get huge. i just want to hit 170lbs. I was eating pretty good. probably could have been better, but i'm not competing.

i did more during this beastdrol cycle than my first ph cycle of some cellucor stuff. beastdrol was definitely felt, but i might have gained more from the first one. so i dont think its cuz of anything i did wrong.

what do yall think of beast + epi? my thing is no injectables and nothing for ppl prone to gyno. plus my prolactin levels are wayy high. i can't even get hard for my girl, so diesel is a no go

i'm only 5'7" so im not trying to get huge. i just want to hit 170lbs. I was eating pretty good. probably could have been better, but i'm not competing.

If you ate a ton of protein coming from beef, chicken and eggs, ate a good amount of calories and lifted hard, you should have made massive gains on beastdrol. I gained 40 lbs on my bench press. Other guys like dabuffguy have also made amazing gains on beastdrol. What did you eat during the cycle and how many calories did you consume?

I ate everything u mentioned. My strength did go up but I was already peaking in bench. Lifting 315-325 b4 beast. I did around 325 on. Again I'm just asking for advice on a stack with beast

Not sure if Diesolbolan is still available but I would stack the Beast with it for sure.Thus, Forged Lean Mass
I would also try looking into taking BigBlast protein from proteinfactory.com and GEAR by needtobuildmuscle.com

Stack:
30 mg a day for Beastdrol and Diesolbolan for 4-6 weeks
BigBlast shake 2-3 times daily
GEAR - daily

EAT EAT EAT!!!!

That was actually my original plan. But diesel is known for prog gyno issues that's why I'm looking for another route. I don't really want to mess around with gyno

Which comes to my next question. Does anyone know what I can take with diesel to prevent the prog gyno. I've already been told b6 vitamins and vitex.

Top Bottom