Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help me choose a oral stack for my next cycle.

As others have siad, you need to eat more. If you are now at 160lbs, then whatever you were eating before hand and leading up to your last cycle is clearly inadequate.

This time, get a set diet, count the calories and know exactly how much food you are getting. I'd be surprised that you don't hit 180lbs this time if you eat right. And once you get to 170, you'll want to hit 180, and so on. Just hsoot for big numbers off the bat and you can always back-off if you don't like the jacked look. I don't know why you wouldn't want that. I mean, you are using steroids, and getting jacked should be the goal if you are using.

Using just to gain 10 lbs to look a little better is really a waste, and not smart. Just work hard, eat right, and you'll get there without drugs. If you are relying on drugs to hit a whopping 170 lbs, then you have serious priority issues.

I, and others, use because we want to be freaks. Jacked through the roof. Not the slender lean beach guy. We want to get stuck walking through a door because our delts are so huge, etc.

As others have siad, you need to eat more. If you are now at 160lbs, then whatever you were eating before hand and leading up to your last cycle is clearly inadequate.

This time, get a set diet, count the calories and know exactly how much food you are getting. I'd be surprised that you don't hit 180lbs this time if you eat right. And once you get to 170, you'll want to hit 180, and so on. Just hsoot for big numbers off the bat and you can always back-off if you don't like the jacked look. I don't know why you wouldn't want that. I mean, you are using steroids, and getting jacked should be the goal if you are using.

Using just to gain 10 lbs to look a little better is really a waste, and not smart. Just work hard, eat right, and you'll get there without drugs. If you are relying on drugs to hit a whopping 170 lbs, then you have serious priority issues.

I, and others, use because we want to be freaks. Jacked through the roof. Not the slender lean beach guy. We want to get stuck walking through a door because our delts are so huge, etc.

This is what I was trying to say, but dabuffguy said it much better than me. If you didn't gain well on beastdrol you aren't eating enough, period

so i tried the beastdrol. results were not as strong as i expected, so i'm gonna try to stack it with something next time. I haven't tried any injectables yet, so i want to stick with something oral. can anyone reccommend something to stack with beast that "will not" cause gyno issues?

5'7" 160lbs
24 yo

Dude, your really got nothing to worry about as far as gyno is concerned. I took it already and have your stats pretty close. I went from 155 to 171 with this stack and also the BigBlast that only helped! Don't worry about the gyno bro, you will be fine.

if your worried about the prolac then just get some bromo from rxhealth

if your worried about the prolac then just get some bromo from rxhealth

Bingo. Get this under control before you fuck with your hormones again.

How do you know your prolacin levels are way high? What other cycle(s) have you done and what did your PCT look like?

I felt like I was eating adequately 6 times a day with 2-3 shakes. I'm a small guy so I can't eat as much as u guys. I would have to cheat to get the calories y'all do. Burgers...etc.

I can barely get a hard on less sperm and hard to sustain an erection. That's why I figured it was prolactin.

This was my 2nd cycle. First was cellucor p6 black ph and I ate less on that but still felt awesome gains.

My training is on point so it's definitly not that.

Pct was sustain + forged pc. Stuff recommended by this forum. J rubbed that shit on my sac for 4 weeks and could barely fck my chic still. Even now I have no desire to get laid even if pussy was in my face

Pct was sustain + forged pc. Stuff recommended by this forum. J rubbed that shit on my sac for 4 weeks and could barely fck my chic still. Even now I have no desire to get laid even if pussy was in my face

Responded on your other thread but I'd look at Unleashed (double dose for the first couple of weeks) and if that doesn't work for your libido then get with your doctor. You could also look at HCG but you should probably get some labs done if you don't come around after a few more weeks. I've heard of these hard shutdowns from Superdrol from a few people. Seems pretty rare but you need to get this resolved and stay natural until you get this sorted out and are fine for few months.

Top Bottom