Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP ME BRO's, Here's my Bridge/Gainskeeper's/Recomposition Phase

growin'

week--test-winny--eq-Liquidex-clomid-Proviron-Primo-Clen-ECA
1----1000--350---600--1/2EOD--------------------------------
2----1000--350---600--1/2EOD--------------------------------
3-----750--350--------1/2EOD--------------------------------
4----------------------1/2EOD--------25ED-----200---XX-----
5----------------------1/2EOD--6,2ED-25ED-----200---XX-----
6----------------------1/2EOD---2ED--50ED-----200-------XX-
7----------------------1/2EOD---1ED--50ED-----200-------XX-
8-------------------------------------100ED-----200---XX-----
9-------------------------------------100ED-----200---XX-----
10------------------------------------100ED-----200-------XX-
11------------------------------------100ED-----200-------XX-
12------------------------------------100ED-----200---XX-----
13------------------------------------100ED-----200---XX-----

My goal is to keep as much muscle as possible. I am currently on week 1 (I am at the end of a bulk cycle). I was told to start the Proviron low to help get the HPTA going quicker, so it is pyramided up. Alternating Clen and ECA for anti-catabolic properties as well as to help shed fat. Will also be using 1000mg Alpha Lipoic Acid every day. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Your basic strategy looks good!! A few things to consider: If you are truely trying to allow you HPTA to recover somewhat or fully, during weeks 5 and 6 I would not include the Primo (while many say Primo will not affect HPTA levels in low dosage, if the levels are already depressed there is some question as to wether recovery will be inhibited..?) The Proviron level looks good, but I have found for me 75mg max is the perfect level. Proviron or course will not help with the building of muscle, but will act as a great anti-e and keep your moods from crashing (depression), it will also keep your sex drive alive!! When you start the Primo you may find you want to up the dosage to 300mg a week.
My last "bridge" looked like this:

Week 1 - last inject of Cyp
Week 2 -3 - Clomid 300mg first day only, remainder of the week 100mg. Proviron 50mg pd.
Week 4 - Clomid 50mg pd. Proviron 50mg pd. Primo 300mg pw.
Week 5 - 6 - Primo 300mg pw. Proviron 50mg pd

** After week six I had my check-up. My test levels had normalized. BP, Cholesterol, ect, ect all looked great. Following the results I decided it was time to roll back up to a test / eq/ fina cycle again. I was really please with the "bridge"!! Although at the end of this cycle I will definitely go completely off for at least two months...

So you think I could do 50mg of Proviron whilst starting the Clomid? Also, delay the primo by a week or two? I started the primo early because people say it takes a couple weeks to build up enough to do anything.

I'll bump this in hope some other bro's will add to and / or correct me if I am crazy...
As far as your questions: Yes I personally would delay the primo so the body sees no additional substances incoming. Along the same lines it would also stand to reason the Proviron should also be delayed until the second week. I have not done it that way due to the fact I suffer post cycle depression to include sex drive. The Proviron keeps my moods up and my sex drive up (my girlfreind likes this:D ). It causes a marked improvment for me, even in low dosages I suggested for the first two weeks. Now would I add two even mild AS's to the first two weeks off, I don't think that is a good idea. I beleive the body would not begin to normalize with both..? Again my opinion... I only know for fact the above "bridge" worked very effectively for me and allowed a pretty decent recovery in the process.

Top Bottom