Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP - Just shot biceps, now i have what looks like whiteheads on my Bi

bentz69

i shot enanthate, eq and prop in each bi tonight. about one minute after pulling out the needle, and about 3 inches downward of were i shot, theres like a little group of whitebumps. there not really bumps but it looks like the test tryin to come back out the bi. the section is about the size of a dime. everything was clean, gear is legit, new pins, alcohol etc.. what is that sh*t?

sounds scary...im interested! hopefully it is something else and it just happen to surface at that time. if anyone can help...please do. but IMO that sounds like a lot of shit to be putting in your bi. you didnt do it all at once did you?

well i just worked out the bis and whatever that shit was, its gone now. it was .5cc of each compound. so it was 1.5ccs in each bi. not really alot, but more then the norm i guess

man, i wish i ahd the courage to do them. why do you do them, is it mostly for the gain in bicept size, caused by swelling. how much do they increase.

i love the pumps i get from shooting bis. and everywere else for that mattter. there not as bad as u would think. a 25g 5/8 pin, u wont even feel it. it stretches the muscle fascia as well and increases IGF-1 levels in the spot injected resulting in localized growth

it is possible to give a shot on the wang??...LOL!!!
maybe it will grow like an anaconda!!

i dunno where your gonna put it djufo but nomatter where i dont think its gonna not hurt..eww..im gettting sick just thinkin about it...lol

Top Bottom