Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help on injecting bio ts400

Kenneth9

Hi everyone, so my ts400 finally arrived and I will start shooting in two weeks when I go on vacations from my job, my first cycle ever was just anavar in very low doses so this is my first pinning cycle, and I will be doing this on my own I have two questions for you , is it true this roid in particular is very painful to inject? what could be the less painful site to injec it on? I know if I decided to get into this I have to man up and take the pain but the more I can avoid it the better, thank you.

Hi Kenneth can you let people know how much are you thinking of taking? If I was you I would of stuck to test e or test c and I would have done 350 to 400mg split into two injections a week, but each to his own. The best place to inject would be the upper left quadrant of your butt checks, make sure the side your injecting don't put pressure on that leg keep it off the ground this really helps lessen any pain, there's plenty of videos online on how to inject you might hear about aspirating this is where when you inject the needle into your injection site you pull back on the plunger to see if there is any blood well I'm telling straight we don't do that anymore. When I first injected myself I was really worried the whole thing took ages once I did it a weird sensation came over me I felt all warm but that was my mind playing tricks on me but we're all different you mite take to it like a duck to water. One last pice of advice if you are finding injecting into you butt a little difficult do it in your delts first, you can see what your doing more easier and that will give you more control. Good luck.

You will experience more PIP in general as the concentration gets higher. You have test 400 which means 400mg/ml. Test C or E are typically 200mg/ml or 250mg/ml.

The best place to inject will be glutes but you will still have some PIP. Not only due to the gear but due to the fact that it is virgin muscle.

There are 5 main causes of PIP:
first the shorter the ester, the higher the melting point. The shorter the ester - the more PIP
second, the concentration of the gear. The higher the concentration - the more PIP
third, the solvents used. The more BA - the more PIP
fourth, injecting too quickly
fifth, virgin muscle.

Long estered steroids that aren't highly concentrated are pretty much PIP free. I would stick with things like testosterone enanthate, tren enanthate, testosterone cypionate, primobolan depot etc.

Things like T400, test prop, tren ace etc. will cause some PIP. It shouldn't be terrible but there will be some PIP

Here are some additional tips for reducing PIP:

1. Heat up the oil prior to injecting. Run the vial under hot water for 1-2 minutes. Heating up the oil will bring it closer to body temperature and make the oil disperse from the muscle into the blood stream much easier.

2. Gently massage the injection site for 1-2 minutes after the injection. It'll help disperse the oil into the blood stream.

3. I am a big advocate of training the muscle you injected into that day. It'll help disperse the oil from the muscle into the blood stream. In other words, try to time your glute injection on the day you train legs/glutes.

Top Bottom